Marcus Mitchell #41 Marcus is boring don't mean to be harsh, so all us beauts have defected to Jodie Marsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s pissed himself and he’s gone home to get changed. Bet he doesn’t even wash 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Imagine being a grown man and honestly announcing on insta that you’ve pissed yourself and you’ve got to go home and get changed 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
At this point I’m just glad it’s only a piss and he hasn’t mistaken the corner of spoons for a hedge 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Right I’m off to bed, like someone else said on here I’ve got work tomorrow too. Someone has to do the night shift 👀

Reactions: 7
Those cambournians look like reject from benefits Britain. And Heidi the beaut, looks like she’s been dragged through primarni backwards, and beaten up buy a 36pack of crayola felt tips

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Those cambournians look like reject from benefits Britain. And Heidi the beaut, looks like she’s been dragged through primarni backwards, and beaten up buy a 36pack of crayola felt tips
It definitely looks like a place that channel 5 would have a programme about. Looks absolutely horrendous.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Right I’m off to bed, like someone else said on here I’ve got work tomorrow too. Someone has to do the night shift 👀
Same beaut, this work malarkey is a piss take, I’m working from home tomorrow but still

It definitely looks like a place that channel 5 would have a programme about. Looks absolutely horrendous.
It’s even worse, I’ve *shudders* been there 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Im sorry beauts i have let you all down! 😔
He was talking about sg.
He said he's shagged 2 people but the 'best dick he's ever had in his life came from his first shag'
(Which we know he's talking about sg)
but after he said that, that's when i started recording, so i missed that bit.
Buckle in beauts, we are defo in for a MMMM

Don’t cry witch there’s sausage to chase? Best advice tonight 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Dirty scruff 🤢 bet that room stinks - imagine the smell in the morning when his clothes have dried out - there’s nothing worse than dried piss.
I’m making myself feel sick just thinking about it😷
He’s got no shame he wears his vile habits like a badge of honour 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Before he DDs….
Didn’t she spend like £300 on furnishing his new place? For someone that doesn’t work everything is money related with him. Pretty sure disability allowances aren’t intended for you to piss away - quite literally in his case.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.