Marcus Mitchell #41 Marcus is boring don't mean to be harsh, so all us beauts have defected to Jodie Marsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beauts it’s been a shite day for me, my little Nan died this morning 😢 been in a state of shock all day but reading your comments about Marcus’ Mangina cracked a smile out of me. Thanks for lifting my spirits up a bit, in the words of MM ‘love her I do’
So sorry to hear that

Oh and his pathetic behaviour with the suicide threats again he needs to duck right off the utter blob. Another thing he constantly fails at . bleep

Reactions: 6
Beauts it’s been a shite day for me, my little Nan died this morning 😢 been in a state of shock all day but reading your comments about Marcus’ Mangina cracked a smile out of me. Thanks for lifting my spirits up a bit, in the words of MM ‘love her I do’
I'm so sorry about your nan 💔 thinking of you and your family

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don’t get it. Yes I know it’s bloody funny watching it but also on an adult level why have they not dealt with him properly?

I understand he was diagnosed many years ago. But there is more going on with him?

Definitely see histrionic behaviours.

Why does he not have proper mental health support or is it even the official services given up? which they should not do tbh.

And if his family knows his MH diagnosis why are they not adapting their dealing with him?

You cannot rationalise with someone who doesn’t think the way you do so you have to think about their reactions and modify how you interact which will get you the result you want.

Aka not giving into him or allowing him to dominate or being a tit!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So he just pretended to take a blue pill, waited for everyone to panic and then was like “joke”…..he’s such a bleep.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
He's ended the live. Basically came back to the room as no one could afford to buy him drinks and he doesn't have any money. It's the advantage of living so close to the pub y'know, going home for a drink and then back out 🙄

Says anyone can say whatever they like, it doesn't hurt him, be nice or be horrible- he doesn't care 🤷

So he just pretended to take a blue pill, waited for everyone to panic and then was like “joke”…..he’s such a bleep.

Oh I didn't see this! What a nutter.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s boring with people commenting on his lives saying he was the reason SG killed himself now 🙄

Reactions: 6
It’s boring with people commenting on his lives saying he was the reason SG killed himself now 🙄
but didn’t Carcus say he basically wasted a year of his life caring and feeling guilty about someone who he now knows didn’t care about him so these comments shouldn’t bother him anymore so he says (I mean it would bother any normal people still🤷‍♀️) Carcus in fact used SG’s passing for sympathy and attention the prick!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.