Marcus Mitchell #41 Marcus is boring don't mean to be harsh, so all us beauts have defected to Jodie Marsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m actually experiencing 2nd hand embarrassment for him at all these stories of these people specifically men who clearly think he’s weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m actually experiencing 2nd hand embarrassment for him at all these stories of these people specifically men who clearly think he’s weird.
The utter carnage, the greasy molester, Heidi’s live/dance off/strop, the Camborne crusher even harassing geriatrics it’s too much beauts! 🤣🤣 bleeping hell I’ve never been so happy to be sober.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
What a weirdo. Literally going up to anyone, arm around them, “I love you” and gets closer and closer to kiss them on the cheek. Absolutely vile.

is he hoping they’ll reply and say “I love you” back to him, the big fat horrible mess.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Hey beauts ✌🏼
I’ve had a MM detox but I’ve seen his stories tonight. He actually gives me the ick. Why does he harass everyone? They clearly wanna tell him to duck off.

Reactions: 8
Another story upload. 2 in a minute with 2 different men telling them “I love you” and goes in for a kiss on the cheek.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
The utter carnage, the greasy molester, Heidi’s live/dance off/strop, the Camborne crusher even harassing geriatrics it’s too much beauts! 🤣🤣 bleeping hell I’ve never been so happy to be sober.
Oh same beaut if that's 'having a good time' then I don't fooking want it so proud of you tho xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Beauts have any of yous looked on war against instagramers?? it has all the receipts going back years 😂 stories and posts (it has all wednesdays creepy sex pest stories!! all bleeping 87 times he uploaded a post or added to a story! 87 times in one day:oops: So basically if you want to catch up on the previous days or weeks stories just go on there and youre all got up to date really😊Marcus its not just Tattle that exposes you its also war against instagramers aswell! OMG imagine being that much of a twit that two sites expose the truth and opinions of people on you!!! goes to show how much of a disgrace he really is!
I think I just did an orgasm

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That man in the denim shirt was pulling the woman closer for protection and the other guy looked like he was going to make his escape with his roll up

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s also mega embarrassing that he posts so much on a night out. Stop trying to make people think you have this crazy social life you loser. You can’t even afford your own drinks.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.