Marcus Mitchell #41 Marcus is boring don't mean to be harsh, so all us beauts have defected to Jodie Marsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No he did have one shift in a hotel apparently he didn't turn up for the shift
Iโ€™m sure it was @daddygoose999 who got Carcass a trial job in the hotel he was working in which never transpired due to Marcus being the lazy bleep that he is. ๐Ÿ’†๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Right guys, Iโ€™ve tried my hardest to catch on the last few threads since my holiday but Iโ€™m just going to admit defeat and jump back in here. Was getting major FOMO but I see heโ€™s gone boring as tit and is now spending his pyramid referral scheme money on Wetherspoons meal deals instead of Fatchers. Hope everyone is ok!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Carcus Iโ€™d be more concerned about your arse eating your shorts than what youโ€™re eating tonight love

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Roaring here, just going to show hubby, back in a sec ๐Ÿคฃ

Apparently heโ€™s had a DM from someone about his burgeoning McDonalds career, someone told him heโ€™d eat all the profits ๐Ÿคฃ who was it?! ๐Ÿคฃ

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Ok I canโ€™t be the only one who heard his friends tell him to push on the scooter and imagined they were with him in the travelodge hedge

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.