Marcus Mitchell #41 Marcus is boring don't mean to be harsh, so all us beauts have defected to Jodie Marsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I’m still laughing at people getting ‘high rate’. He’s so bleeping thick 🤣🤣🤣
Omg I've only just worked this out, legit thought it was an expression I wasn't aware of, this is right up there with Chester drawers and my little Angle

• Haha
Reactions: 17
His mates always look like they own loads of ferrets and (I still thank whoever invented this phrase on here) smell like Alsatian.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
As much as he needs to get a job and I want the pez to finally fund himself instead of scaving on social media.

He has more chance of me sucking his minute knob than he has holding down a job!!!

Opppps. Just realised. Early contender there for us beauts 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You’re all so high rate fs🤣🤣🤣 is he really that silly to think it’s high rate😅😅View attachment 1307217
He lives rent free whenever he has a roof over his head so what the duck is he talking about? 😡

Red alert!!! Is he serious?! 🤣🤣🤣

i worked at McDonalds when I was 17 for a couple of years whilst I was at college and I was relatively fit (I wish I was that weight again 😭). I tell you what Marcus, by the end of your shift you’re absolutely exhausted, especially Friday nights and Saturdays at their peak times. And I’m sorry to say Carcass, but you can’t just eat whatever you like whenever you like (as you certainly do now)! Depending on how long your shift is you will be allocated points to the amount of food you can consume which has to be logged. It may have changed to some extent by now but you get my drift? I cannot see you getting up at 5am for an open (opening of the restaurant) or working until gone midnight on a close (closing of the restaurant). As you’re well known at McDonalds in Camborne for all the wrong reasons, did you use the name Amy Jayne on your application? 🤣

View attachment 1307278
Red alert!!! Is he serious?! 🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 1307278
I’m not quite sure what happened to where my comment got posted? 🤷🏼‍♀️ Sorry for any confusion beauts! 😘

i worked at McDonald’s when I was 17 for a couple of years whilst I was at college and I was relatively fit (I wish I was that weight again 😭). I tell you what Marcus, by the end of your shift you’re absolutely exhausted, especially Friday nights and Saturdays at their peak times. And I’m sorry to say Carcass, but you can’t just eat whatever you like whenever you like (as you certainly do now)! Depending on how long your shift is you will be allocated points to the amount of food you can consume which has to be logged. It may have changed to some extent by now but you get my drift? I cannot see you getting up at 5am for an open (opening of the restaurant) or working until gone midnight on a close (closing of the restaurant). As you’re well known at McDonald’s in Camborne for all the wrong reasons, did you use the name Amy Jayne on your application? 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I hope nobody is getting their hopes up for the McDonald's job. We all know he won't go and will pretend when in fact he just went to guzzle the new menu.
Ronald McMitchell

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He won’t last a day working at McDonald’s, if he even gets as far as the interview. It’ll get busy and he’ll start throwing large cokes at the wall
After the large cokes have been promptly and furiously lashed off the wall, he’ll start head butting the wall and having a mahoosive MMMM! I wait patiently for this beauts! 😬 But pigs will fly and we find out that unicorns exist. 🙄 He could not hold down a job because he is way too comfortable being the ultimate Camborne Cretin! 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 9
After the large cokes have been promptly and furiously lashed off the wall, he’ll start head butting the wall and having a mahoosive MMMM! I wait patiently for this beauts! 😬 But pigs will fly and we find out that unicorns exist. 🙄 He could not hold down a job because he is way too comfortable being the ultimate Camborne Cretin! 😡
This reminds me of the absolute masterpiece @Venom did featuring these scenes- it’s like a distant dream now! 😩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
On behalf of all of us (less talented) beauts and to all of those (extremely talented) beauts on here who keep us entertained with your fabulous skills, we salute you! 🥰🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 10
There is mcdonalds hayle near the travel lodge and mcdonalds in pool. Both are not within walking distance from camborne where we think hes staying
If he's claiming pip and uc, I think he can work as long as it doesn't contradict the reasons he's put in his claim
So if he said...I cant communicate with people....mcdonalds would nor fit that as a big part is team work and communicating etc
He wont last 2 mins...remember the 1 night he worked at a hotel , or did I dream that ?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He can communicate, he’s lazy as duck, as all of us beauts well know. Makes me really cross that this work dodging piss taker eats out constantly. It’s not the benefits, it’s the mocking, and piss taking and refusal to contribute to society in any way, shape or form. tit bleep 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Love this guy btw ❤
I love him too! ♥ BTW Carcass, we’re talking about an actor / tv character, not you. I would actually be eager to learn what it is that is possibly even likable about you? 🤷🏼‍♀️ Write your answers on a postcard!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
There is mcdonalds hayle near the travel lodge and mcdonalds in pool. Both are not within walking distance from camborne where we think hes staying
If he's claiming pip and uc, I think he can work as long as it doesn't contradict the reasons he's put in his claim
So if he said...I cant communicate with people....mcdonalds would nor fit that as a big part is team work and communicating etc
He wont last 2 mins...remember the 1 night he worked at a hotel , or did I dream that ?
No he did have one shift in a hotel apparently he didn't turn up for the shift

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.