Marcus Mitchell #41 Marcus is boring don't mean to be harsh, so all us beauts have defected to Jodie Marsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think this lasted up for 10 minutes...
How can sid be sending poems about him flying high and cutting a new path when he feigned alcoholism and suicidal tendencies for 2 weeks to manipulate his way into homeless accommodation, used £300+ of HER money to upgrade the furniture/buy useless tat, begged his followers to buy him mountains of junk food, ate an entire quiche, sat in Wetherspoons for the best part of a week begging drinks from followers, posted photos kissing a married man, alluded to having sex with someone on his stories and made up he has a job interview n McDonald’s?

If that’s flying high and cutting a new path I’ve done life all wrong beauts 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Especially for you @Gingerfattie 😘 and I hope your ginger cat who actually isn’t fat is being a beaut! ♥

And for anyone who hasn’t yet realized that cunty chops is the biggest bleep gracing the planet, IT IS TRUE! The word bleep was derived from you!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The best human being he can be? More like a beggy, misogynistic, intolerant, vile waste of skin. If he thinks he's being the best he can be, I dread to think what he'd be like if he thought he was being the worst he could be
Came to say the exact same thing. He’s vile in every possible way. I cannot think of a single redeeming feature, or a single good thing he’s ever done - he’s just an awful, awful human being.

Reactions: 12
He's still a twit
God I hate him. What a ridiculous reply - it doesn’t even make sense in that context 🥴🥴🥴
And then he tries to unsuccessfully out someone’s work place 🤣🤣🤣 He’s such a bully, but it doesn’t work because he’s SO THICK 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This prize competition thing he is posting and posting is ran by Jac Jossa and Dan Osborne - what do you want to bet he’s spamming them with DMs.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Marcus cant decide if hes ricky Gervais or if hes part of the be kind moral high ground gang. Which one is it? Oh whichever one supports your nasty jeremy kyle lifestyle 🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He’s DDing like mad this morning - so many comments calling him out disappeared so quickly 🤣
What a bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.