Marcus Mitchell #41 Marcus is boring don't mean to be harsh, so all us beauts have defected to Jodie Marsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
269AA68E-2580-4640-8944-17CEE12F1CC7.png

duck off you boring fat pig!!
But let’s be honest Marcus, people want a ride not a bleeping See Saw you fat fat fat bleep!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Bitchy little prick isn’t he? He’s got a nerve calling women bikes when he desperately simps over any bloke who looks his way. Draped all over them like a sweaty, oversexed walrus :sick:

He’d be Cambourne’s biggest slag given half a chance. Doesn’t bode well though with him being a bloated, ugly, entitled, unhygienic slob with an attitude problem.

Bet he found Sid’s stash of Lycra batty riders while looking for the communal and decided to throw shade on what shines🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I bet the staff at that Spoons are all laughing and talking about him. He’s in there every day.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Beauts stop getting so high rate there’s no bloody interview. It’s all for engagement which is why he posts bellend status’ about babies ears being pierced and girls in cycling shorts. He knows he’s boring as duck he needs to keep the numbers up.
Carcus just down a bottle of voddy and go live with the pocket, your views will sky rocket

• Haha
Reactions: 16
down a bottle of voddy and go live with the pocket, your views will sky rocket

serious contender for next thread title

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
down a bottle of voddy and go live with the pocket, your views will sky rocket

serious contender for next thread title
I’m gonna have a full on MMMM if that doesn’t get a thread title. There will be blood on all your hands and I’ll be forced to schedule my suicide and say bye fuckers to you all

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.