Marcus Mitchell #41 Marcus is boring don't mean to be harsh, so all us beauts have defected to Jodie Marsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha!!! @AngelBabes knows this! It’s actually after my ginger cat who weirdly ain’t fat!

Yes, don’t forget Deliverance too!!
Absolute lookers 🤣🤣🤣

He’d more fit in with the crowd hanging outside of McDonald’s in Brixton! Jeez you’ve just unlocked a memory for me there not been there in about 10 years 🤣🤣
On behalf of brixton we revoke this statement 🤣🤣 that pig would be strung up like the meat in brixton market 🐷🐖

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jealous of all you beauts with your two day BHs, normal day for me tomorrow then working Friday, luckily only a cheeky half day thankfully🤌🏼 Here’s hoping he has a massive MMMM this weekend to entertain us all!

Reactions: 8
On behalf of brixton we revoke this statement 🤣🤣 that pig would be strung up like the meat in brixton market 🐷🐖
I’ve been craving true flavours - is that still there? Caribbean restaurant in Brixton. You’ve just put me right off 🤣🤣 never eating curry goat again.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
duck sake bet he's had too much sun and too much booze and fallen asleep, bleeping amateur!

Reactions: 11
It’s making me feel extremely uncomfortable watching him touch those men that way. Imagine if that was a man doing that to a group of women pissed up? He would be thrown out! It’s disgusting how he thinks he can force himself on people. He’s a sinister bleep too and from those statuses he’s making me question if he’s going to seriously hurt someone.

Reactions: 17
I’ve been craving true flavours - is that still there? Caribbean restaurant in Brixton. You’ve just put me right off 🤣🤣 never eating curry goat again.
🥲🥲 sorry beaut 😅 it is indeed but has gone down somewhat over the years. Bloody loved that place growing up. Still has good ratings more the hygiene factor for me ☺

Reactions: 3
He's not into gay men though is he? He's only into straight men who aren't into him ....
I always wonder if he is actually gay, maybe bi instead or just takes what he can get. Because he has this weird relationship with women doesn’t he, he hates them but he’s obsessed with them.

Reactions: 14
I’d say he scuppered when black t shirt told him to duck off. The young girl who has been on before (doing the GC impressions) is clearly embarrassed of him and they’re making him do things to take the piss.
But clearly no one is going to fund his drinking tonight and the same bottle he’s been holding all night is now lukewarm so he’s gone back to his room.
And decides to abuse US and call us cunts. Someone needs to get the Travel Lodge manager in to talk him down.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He’d more fit in with the crowd hanging outside of McDonald’s in Brixton! Jeez you’ve just unlocked a memory for me there not been there in about 10 years 🤣🤣
Check out on YouTube ‘McDonald’s staff in Brixton fight aggressive male’ it will bring back all the memories…literally the staff take on the aggy customer. Obvs being Brixton it totally goes too far but ya know!

🥲🥲 sorry beaut 😅 it is indeed but has gone down somewhat over the years. Bloody loved that place growing up. Still has good ratings more the hygiene factor for me ☺
I liked that first choice bakery I can’t remember if it’s railton road or Atlantic Rd they do the cake with sprinkles, like a school pudding!!

Reactions: 2
The peppered steak 🤤 but the old chef there is now working in Crepes and Kones in Croydon, I saw it on one of their snapchats so I can still get my fix. I’m going to London for one of my hens I’d be liable to sneak off for it.

On to Marcus. Anyone have any those lads instagrams, I don’t think he tagged them. I’d like to see the night out from their perspective lol

His behaviour in those stories is absolutely vile. As people have already said, imagine if that was a straight man with a group of girls!
I’d love to see Marcus out and about I I could look him up and down and him pull up a chair for me, I’d tell him what for. bleep.

Reactions: 13
Apologies beauts, it’s Matt Darey and ‘Beautiful.’ What an amazing song from back in the day… However this song doesn’t seem appropriate for the Camborne clap crew, more like Chris Brown and ‘Loyal!’ Oh these hoes ain’t loyal! 🤣
Omg that Matt Darey song was on "Trance Nation 4" which I had on compact disc😂 and I bleeping LOVED it! Thank you for reminding me of this track beaut!

• Heart
I am normally livingggg for his drama.. but those stories today with those men was just discusting! Its physically clear that they didnt want him around them and he still forced his way to kiss them.
I reckon someone sent his new besties some proof of what he is really like and they told him to duck off.. (well heres hoping) 🤞🏼
it really makes you wonder… but surely he should know when to draw the line as he did claim he was ‘raped’? Surely he wouldnt force himself on someone if he himself had that done to him. I reckon what he ‘claimed’ to happen was lies.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.