Marcus Mitchell #41 Marcus is boring don't mean to be harsh, so all us beauts have defected to Jodie Marsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fit lad in the black T-shirt 📢 come over to the light side that is Tattle and share some tea beaut

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I swear if a man inappropriately harassed a woman like that , he’d be nicked for sexual offences. He actually is starting to make me sick

Reactions: 21
Wow - I went to bed with rage anger towards him, then caught up on his disgusting lives/stories today… I didn’t think he could get any worse, but of course he’s outdone himself. This is him being ‘the best human being’ he can be (as he said yesterday)?!?! He is an absolute waste of space. I’m surprised he didn’t get the rest of his teeth knocked out - he deserves it for the way he was sexually assaulting those men. And one day it will happen. If a guy did that to me at the pub he’d be dealing with the police. Absolutely agree with what everyone has said regarding SG, and Carcus’s obsession with straight non-consenting men. He makes me sick to my stomach. What a bleep.

Reactions: 17
His behaviour in those stories is absolutely vile. As people have already said, imagine if that was a straight man with a group of girls!
I’d love to see Marcus out and about I I could look him up and down and him pull up a chair for me, I’d tell him what for. bleep.
🙌🙌🙌 absolutely, he’s a bleeping disgrace

Does he say he’s seething at the start beaut?
He’s saying teasy, it’s Kernow for pissed off. Teasy as an adder.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t think the rant was towards tattlers/trolls I reckon someone he was with told him to call it a night and they couldn’t wait to see him leave! And I actually think people who don’t know who he is think he’s got something seriously wrong with him you know like a mind of a child or something so he tags along with people and they sort of excuse his behaviour…for so long!

Reactions: 17
So his family - you know, the ones who were putting up signs around Hayle a few weeks ago to stop shops selling him booze, and the ones he continually abused and called cunts, who thought he had a drinking problem - now find it really funny! That family is absolutely cooked. What a bunch of bleeping twats 🥴🥴🥴

C974B730-1DDC-4D9B-808E-4862F7983123.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
So his family - you know, the ones who were putting up signs around Hayle a few weeks ago to stop shops selling him booze, and the ones he continually abused and called cunts, who thought he had a drinking problem - now find it really funny! That family is absolutely cooked. What a bunch of bleeping twats 🥴🥴🥴

View attachment 1312297
Some of you beauts called this. They’re a bunch of bleeping benefits fraudsters, it was all about housing wasn’t it? Absolute cretins. Now they’re laughing about their disgraceful ticking cardiovascular accident timebomb son puking and getting selfies of it. I still hope his toe falls off and I hope next week all of Sid’s envelope bouquets collapse hah!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I don’t know much about hangovers but that looks the most staged photo ever. If he was hanging out his arse surely he wouldn’t be able to set the camera up and pose perfectly for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
No tit beauts he’s at the spoons again I REPEAT HE IS AT THE SPOONS AGAIN. We are very likely on for a MMMM 🤣

Or at the very least some kind of dramatic row of epic proportions or a queenie strop in keeping with the jubilee celebrations 🥳

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
His family are warped.. but it is Camborne so it shouldn't be a surprise.
Those stretch marks, I'm not small in the slightest and I've had 2 kids but he beats mine

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.