Marcus Mitchell #36 Not just any alcoholic, he’s a M&S MMMM alcoholic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So let’s get our predictions in beauts ?
1) What’s the next MM trend?
2) How long before he is back to his usual self destructive ways ?

Reactions: 5
I found it on his Facebook. It really is marvelous 🤣🤣

I wish I could claim it beaut, I found it on his Facebook 🤣🤣🥰
Ruerue! Every time I quickly glance at your pfp I see either sid the sloth or a bloody (scuse the term!) uterus!! 🤔 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Can the topic of discussion on the new thread talk about the night he was on about killing someone and how we've never heard from/about the old man he bought a coffee back at the start of his TL days 🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
well beauts, I think he's going to stay off the drink. He's proved us all right, he doesn't know to party ;)

• Sad
  • Haha
Live from his mums
I think she kicked him out and they tried to get him housing accommodation but realised that they would house him in TL until a hostel and not actually give him accommodation to his own property so he's played sid by pretending to be a drug addict snd alcoholic so she lets him go home
Tactical asf all of it

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
So let’s get our predictions in beauts ?
1) What’s the next MM trend?
2) How long before he is back to his usual self destructive ways ?
As soon as he moves into new accom whether that’s a hotel or a hostel or even buck palace he will be back on the drink claiming alcohol poisoning 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Move over Sigmund Freud , there’s a new psychology master …Marcus Mitchell has single handed key created a new cure for alcoholism /Bipolar Disorder / Schizophrenia/ Grief/ Suicidal Thoughts/Food addiction/ psychosis etc etc !

All it took was a couple of hours in front of Hollyoaks and some buttery toast and voila he is a new man !

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Live from his mums
I think she kicked him out and they tried to get him housing accommodation but realised that they would house him in TL until a hostel and not actually give him accommodation to his own property so he's played sid by pretending to be a drug addict snd alcoholic so she lets him go home
Tactical asf all of it
Knew it!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Live from his mums
Tactical asf all of it
Meanwhile that disgusting waste of oxygen took up a room from someone in genuine needs it boils my piss honestly 🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
FML Never doing that again!! 🙃

New thread (had to edit the title to fit. Sorry!)

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.