Marcus Mitchell #36 Not just any alcoholic, he’s a M&S MMMM alcoholic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did have my doubts about if he was actually getting as wrecked as he seemed but when he came off that last live his face, his eyes- he was so excited, like proper buzzing for his booze and gear, you know like when someone doesn’t even seem happy excited because they’re so obsessed excited

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Instead of saying "does a bear tit in the woods?" When the answer to something is an obvious "YES" in our house, it's now "does Marcus tit in a bush?"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
itsmarcusmitchellsocial

He’s deleted all his pictures so it may say “no posts” looking like you’ve been blocked

He’s deleted his pictures
I couldn’t find him at all! Is it a new page cos I’ve just Re followed?!

Reactions: 1
I did have my doubts about if he was actually getting as wrecked as he seemed but when he came off that last live his face, his eyes- he was so excited, like proper buzzing for his booze and gear, you know like when someone doesn’t even seem happy excited because they’re so obsessed excited
Well if he aint on the gear already, its only a matter of time if he keeps knocking around with the likes of Will.
Putting it bluntly

Reactions: 12
Well if he aint on the gear already, its only a matter of time if he keeps knocking around with the likes of Will.
Putting it bluntly
The state of him in recent lives, hes on something, duck knows what but hes asking for more and more money from the lll brigade and it doesnt matter how much booze he puts away he doesnt need that much cash, the fb beauts seemed to donate a fair bit earlier too

Reactions: 8
I don’t visit the thread - but duck ME, it’s a wormhole of tit.

This lump of corned beef is a poor version of Nick Avocado (who I stumbled upon by chance).
duck, I couldn’t follow this duck - he’s exhausting & to be honest turns my stomach.

Ps Mental Disorders/Illnesses so not give a free pass to be an utter bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The state of him in recent lives, hes on something, duck knows what but hes asking for more and more money from the lll brigade and it doesnt matter how much booze he puts away he doesnt need that much cash, the fb beauts seemed to donate a fair bit earlier too
Yep i think so too 🤷🏻‍
& i don't think ❄ either.
Others tend to lean towards he isn't on drugs because he hasn't lost his appetite.. (yet)
But it's not uncommon for a user 'just starting out' to not show many signs neither do they lose their appetite at first either.
But all will be revealed eventually i guess

• Wow
Reactions: 8
He’s the perfect type for a dealer to give him
Something laced with a heavier substance so he becomes additicted. I honestly think he has done this for clout and now could be (unknowingly) laced with some form of heavier drug. It happens everywhere.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
He’s the perfect type for a dealer to give him
Something laced with a heavier substance so he becomes additicted. I honestly think he has done this for clout and now could be (unknowingly) laced with some form of heavier drug. It happens everywhere.
Exactly this. I already called it a few threads back.
He's easily led & could easily be groomed into taking heavier drugs.
Speshly as he spouts off to anybody who will listen about being 'a social media star'
He's giving off the impression to the likes of Will that he has money and they will be getting him hooked as an easier way for them to (drug) use
As Marcus can then pay for the gear with all his 'riches'

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.