Marcus Mitchell #36 Not just any alcoholic, he’s a M&S MMMM alcoholic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ill never shut up about this but there was an episode of Jeremy Kyle on in about 2016 when I was going to college and the headline was ‘DID YOU tit IN MY FRIDGE’ it was a lie detector. I had to go to college before the results came in and i was bleeping fuming. 😆

so given MMs antics over the last few days, he’d fit right in...!
Here you go beaut! I don’t want you having anymore sleepless nights wondering 😂

Come back Jeremy...Someone needs your help, to get their follower count back up!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think I speak for all of humanity when i ask
this question Marcus ………….

Have you eaten today ?

😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’ve been wondering for a while now what LLL stands for, I think hope I’ve just worked it out.
please tell me its Live, Laugh, Love?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
He really is a vile piece of tit, I’ve not got an ounce of compassion for him. He is obsessed with death the freak,
Wishing his family dead. What the actual duck is this monster about. Sid needs to wash her hands of him for good.
Seriously all jokes aside I can see him killing her & that’s not me being dramatic.
I’m ashamed to say sometimes I actually felt sorry for him but never again. He is a First Class bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
He really is a vile piece of tit, I’ve not got an ounce of compassion for him. He is obsessed with death the freak,
Wishing his family dead. What the actual duck is this monster about. Sid needs to wash her hands of him for good.
Seriously all jokes aside I can see him killing her & that’s not me being dramatic.
I’m ashamed to say sometimes I actually felt sorry for him but never again. He is a First Class bleep.
Totally agree. This waste of space has held a knife up to his own mother and now wishes her dead.

He constantly excuses his behaviour by blaming his autism or mental health issues but the way you see him clearly switch his behaviour when he’s confronted by police or the woman in the travel lodge shows what a manipulative duck he really is.

PS: Does anyone know if he’s eaten today?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.