Marcus Mitchell #36 Not just any alcoholic, he’s a M&S MMMM alcoholic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going to be an awkward drive back to his mums tmw when she comes to pack up his room for him and drives him back to hers for the night before he moves into his premier inn

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This whole being in the travelodge homeless was so he could get his own place. But surely him becoming an alcoholic now that cant afford food and is begging for alcohol and on drugs, they will not house him??

Are the council aware of his antics now, they need to be!! And if they dont house him what then? Does he stay in the travelodge or premier inn for life or is it out to the streets? Wonder how long his crackhead buddy will has been homeless cos i guarantee they wont house him!

Reactions: 12
Beauts my heart just isn't in it tonight after what he's just said 😔
I just can't get over it.
I'm actually shocked.
How could he say that?
I mean.. i knew he was nasty.
But this has just confirmed everything that we have ever said and thought about him hasn't it?
Where's his heart and conscience at?
Me personally, i just ain't built for that kind of nasty streak..
I'm shook up abit tbh.
Those words should never cross anybody's mind, ever.
I hear you beaut, but when a child can hold a knife to his own mother that demon knows no bounds.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
So wanted to comment when he said “my family can drop dead” wanted to say….. I think there is more change if you dropping dead first son

Is he off taking a length from Will now???

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I’ve never known anybody with such a crappy, annoying, self absorbed attitude. It’s all woe is me with him. Nothing is ever his fault, he loves playing victim. Today I’ve watched his stories in utter disgust. He’s a waste of oxygen and I feel sorry for his poor family that they’ve had to put up with this for 24 years. Give his mum a bleeping knighthood or whatever the queen hands out because that woman deserves it

Reactions: 27
He's a disgrace to the Mitchell's, to Camborne, to Cornwall, to the human race tbh.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m so pleased I said no to my friend who wanted to go for bottomless brunch today. 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I want to stop watching him, but I can’t help myself. He riles me up so much!!!

Reactions: 16
Going to be an awkward drive back to his mums tmw when she comes to pack up his room for him and drives him back to hers for the night before he moves into his premier inn
So I’m proper behind but can’t bare to watch the videos as he upset me last night. What’s the score with his hotel? Where is he going next x

Reactions: 2
I want to stop watching him, but I can’t help myself. He riles me up so much!!!
I still watch him but as soon as he pins his PayPal I leave the live

he has no shame ..

his poor mom, I really feel for her and the rest of his family! He’s a spoiled little tit bleep

maybe one day he will wake up and realise what a selfish nasty piece of tit he’s been

Reactions: 17
So I’m proper behind but can’t bare to watch the videos as he upset me last night. What’s the score with his hotel? Where is he going next x
He was going to his mum's but seemingly today he's cut ties with them so I presume he's going to be worming (no pun intended) his way into bunking up with Will instead

• Haha
Reactions: 10
His poor mum, I’m sure some of the decisions she’s had to make as a parent haven’t turned out to be the right ones but that’s parenting isn’t it. I would be devastated beyond words if I was in her position. Every time I watch him and think “god that’s a parents worst nightmare” and then it all gets even worse, and worse. He’s clearly noshing will off and being given drink and gear in return. He’s wishing his family dead when they are trying to help him and from the screenshots posted earlier from when he was just 17 I can’t imagine how awful it must be to be his family. It actually makes me feel a bit sick.

Reactions: 25
2 trending threads right now..
What an achievement eh Marcus?
Never forget that we only ever call out your disgusting vile behaviour and attitude beaut!
& your threads are moving at the speed of light right now..
What's that saying?
bleep.

Screenshot_20220501-214232_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
We need Graeme and Jezza to intervene.

Joking aside Marcus, you are a disgusting heap of flesh. Spoilt, selfish and totally sick in the head! There are no excuses for your behaviour!

20220501214525.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 35
What a week it’s been. And I feel next week will only get worse. 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 21
We're getting through the threads quicker than Marcus inhales whole Colin Caterpillars!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What a week it’s been. And I feel next week will only get worse. 😳
Yep. I thought the same, as what he's just done and said is unforgivable & it's most likely put the last few off who are still stupidly sending him money.
So can you imagine his disgusting rage when he doesn't receive fuckall? & is unable to get booze?
We aint seen nothing yet

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.