Marcus Mitchell #36 Not just any alcoholic, he’s a M&S MMMM alcoholic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are loads of different types for various issues. They have varying degrees of independece / support / staffing levels. Some have lots of rules. Some are a free for all. Some have high risk service users with high support needs. Some dont. Depending on the project he could be eaten alive or he could be some poor cunts worst nightmare himself. Bare in mind he's being referred through homelessness not one of the ones funded by social services
Definitely, mine was a bit more relaxed, no staff at weekend or evenings etc, people would stay over. Other ones I was referred too were very strict, front doors bolt locked at 9pm etc.
I wasn't a very well person back in the day. It did help but more of a traumatic experience 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’ve come to the conclusion that he is a selfish, manipulative, horrible little piss woman

he has a mom who cares about him and he is acting out for attention..

He loved all the attention when he has a bigger following but then obviously he lost most of them and he is craving that same feeling, he is desperate to get that same “warm feeling” he got when so many people showed him attention. I dare say his autism is contributing to his response in this regard.

I do think he is vulnerable but he does have the capacity to understand right from wrong. He knows he could move back to his moms and sort himself out but that’s too easy plus what would his followers have to watch then? I strongly feel that in his search for attention he is trying to label himself an alcoholic car crash of a man child that and I think he wants to become ill and be hospitalised .. this would of course give him that attention.

I genuinely think he is going to cause himself permanent liver / kidney damage if he continues which is concerning.

if only he could grow up, move back home, get onto a college course or something .. then plan a future .. but instead he is desperate for the “influencer lifestyle” ..

marcus bab.. stop being a beggy div and go home to mommy.. and ffs please shower and change your clothes you piss woman.

Reactions: 21
He’s cracking me up that he’s treating this like a job , his lil wee desk to use 🤣🤣🤣

man is not drinking what he says he is. He would have the shakes by now.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jesus christ, imagine being proud of that carry on last night!!
If there’s anything that proves there is literally nothing wrong with Marcus apart from attention deficiency, it’s this.
he’s wilfully declaring himself an alcoholic, and his followers are giving him money. These threads give him the attention he craves. At the moment he’s cos-playing at being someone with severe mental illness, overstating being an addict, and is basically acting like a spoilt child. His followers and supporters are so, so baseline, it’s almost inevitable they’d fund this type of behaviour. At risk of sounding totally classist or judgmental, he’s leading a Jeremy Kyle lifestyle and being supported by Jeremy Kyle audience types.

Reactions: 25
Also Marcus bab, I think the likes of Will etc are using you .. get out before it’s too late.. I know you think you want to be a victim but believe me from personal experience you do not want to be a victim !!! It’s something that stays with you forever .. I’m almost 40 and still suffer many symptoms of PTSD due to being a victim when I was a teenager !!

grow up lad

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Marcus going into the garage with his disguise gave me ‘12 bottles of bleach’ from Four Lions vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He only bought 4 cans and still hasn’t finished them - hardcore alcoholic mitchell over there 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
At risk of sounding totally classist or judgemental, he’s leading a Jeremy Kyle lifestyle and being supported by Jeremy Kyle audience types.
Exactly this, I've gone to say something similar. It's like a Jeremy Kyle roadshow.
Most of the LLL are just watching and participating to be able to say "at least my life isn't this bad"

Reactions: 14
I wanna know whose donating him money! The cost of living is a joke and people are funding his daily maccies and booze! I hope these people donate to food banks aswell, those who are really in need. I wanna know what he’s trying to achieve with all of this. He must feel horrific because if I’ve had just one weekend of eating junk and drinking abit much I feel like crap.

your user name 🤣🤣🤣 my god it’s vile that and he wants his own place? He can’t even clean his self never mind a home aswell!
It is disgusting. Refugee crisis, people in this country living below the poverty line, elderly people turning heating off and freezing because they’re scared of the cost of the bills and these people give him money. It is outrageous!

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Do we think that today's gonna be the day that he turns to shoplifting?
He struggled yesterday to secure the £

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Shitting himself, sleeping, sweating and eating in the same clothes he's had on since possibly Thursday, imagine what he smells like 🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮

It's properly making me feel sick! You're MINGING MARCUS!!!!
You could at least get a bleeping shower you absolute disgrace!
I hope he does look at the screen records from here and feels so ashamed! How can he show his face doing what he does, begging, crying being vile to people and then the same LLL and trolls are egging him on all the time.
I'd die of embarrassment nevermind alcohol poisoning!

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Do we think that today's gonna be the day that he turns to shoplifting?
He struggled yesterday to secure the £
Hopefully he’ll finally get arrested. Btw that’s not because I do actually want bad things to happen to him, I do think consequences/kick up the arse might scare the bejaysus out of him?

Reactions: 11
Has his mom been round lately?
I haven’t been following his lives religiously the past couple days because he’s aggravating me beyond words

also did the police pick him up last night?? If so I bet they had their car fumigated afterwards 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Was he saying on the live he couldnt remember what he’d done last night?

imagine if that is true and he found out after by coming on here that he tit himself on a live ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Definitely, mine was a bit more relaxed, no staff at weekend or evenings etc, people would stay over. Other ones I was referred too were very strict, front doors bolt locked at 9pm etc.
I wasn't a very well person back in the day. It did help but more of a traumatic experience 😂
It couldn't have been easy for you.I find the dynamics change so much depending on the mix of people living there at any one time. Litrally imagine you're there minding your own business rebuilding your life and in walks marcus sharting down the corridor.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He also still seems to have a bottle of vodka?!
Yea i seen that too. But didn't he show the 2 empty bottles alongside the cans and bottle of Henry Westons?
Captioned 'be honest is this bad that iv drank this all in one day'
Or something like that.

So how's he necking vodka from a mug today (as soon as he's got up) when he's already shown us the empty bottles 🤔

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.