Marcus Mitchell #36 Not just any alcoholic, he’s a M&S MMMM alcoholic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m heading for a record like Marcus loosing 2 stone in 3 days lmfao. He puts me off my food! Seeing and hearing that tit video is gonna haunt me for life! 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 13
We’re alright lovely 🤣 hope you’re living it up in Bali!! You’ve a tit load (I’m sorry couldn’t resist it) to catch up on!!!
Glad you’re both well! 💋 Thank you, we love Bali but we had to wait for over two years to come back because of COVID restrictions. Ha ha ha, no pun intended there that I’ve got a tit load to catch up on! 🤣 Lord have mercy on my soul! That is just pure trampish behavior doing something like that. 😤 It’s a shame he didn’t sit in some stinging nettles, that would teach him! Imagine finding out someone had tit in your bush, I’d call the Police on him. Ghastly ghastly behavior! But he’s autistic so it’s fine. 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm sure that's illegal? Like to tit outside surely that's illegal! Ya can't even have ya dog tit outside let alone ya self? Am confused wtf a wonder if sid has seen this!
someone said he has 10k calories a day in a previous thread and I was laughing cos someone needs to tell him it's 10k steps You need to do daily not 10k calories 😂😂
Also I wonder how many messages and phone calls Sid's received that say marcus is live like imagine it's got to be a good few hundred! 🤦🏿
Yeh it’s a public order offence same as pissing in public. Honestly farm yard animals have better manners than he does.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm sure that's illegal? Like to tit outside surely that's illegal! Ya can't even have ya dog tit outside let alone ya self? Am confused wtf a wonder if sid has seen this!
someone said he has 10k calories a day in a previous thread and I was laughing cos someone needs to tell him it's 10k steps You need to do daily not 10k calories 😂😂
Also I wonder how many messages and phone calls Sid's received that say marcus is live like imagine it's got to be a good few hundred! 🤦🏿
Sid waking up thinking she’s got an order for flowers but instead it’s someone letting her know her son is shitting on the street. She must be so drained.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The funniest thing for me is how he keeps introducing himself to everyone as an alcoholic 🤣. Even when he went the garage last night the poor fukers stood waiting in the que got told. Would a real alchy be doing that naaa 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
He didn’t tit in a bush, he tit himself. He had one hand holding his phone and the other holding the scarf (so no free hands to take his trousers down etc) He stood still as he literally couldn’t stop it coming out, you could hear it 🤢🤢 and then claimed he didn’t really. Disgusting
Wtf did he wipe with 😳😳

• Sick
Reactions: 1
I wonder what he’s up to this morning - don’t know why I give a tit - he’s normally gone live about 147 times already by this point in the day 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 6
All his simpleton followers ‘ha ha ha ‘
Yet apparently tattlers are the ones who want him to duck his life up
Utter imbeciles

Reactions: 18
He definitely took something else last night. No way is he just on the booze here! The erratic behaviour, the eyes, the sudden need to take a shite...

Reactions: 15
As someone who worked in a garage I don't even understand how he's been allowed to be blatantly on live. We were always told to tell people to get off their phones on the forecourt

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Good morning beauts. crappy arse is being very quiet this morning isn’t he? The shame has definitely hit, is shitting his pants on live enough to shame him into getting help? Probably not ☹

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.