Marcus Mitchell #36 Not just any alcoholic, he’s a M&S MMMM alcoholic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is awake!
This is just so tragic, when I was 23 I was out with friends all the time and absolutely loving life. He’s sharing stories like this on SM, when I would have been having a catch up with mates the day after talking about the stupid tit we got up to. Really highlights how lonely he is. He’s got no one.

Reactions: 20
This is what infuriates me. He doesn’t need supported / assisted accommodation. That is for people with genuine disabilities and needs. This bleeping idiot is manufacturing ailments and disabilities in order to play the system.
Absolute disgrace.
Once upon a time, I once was in supported accommodation for about a year, the idea is to set you up to be independent so you can live on your own.

I can tell you now. Them places are worse than his hotel situation.. the drugs, drink, underage girls, the abuse, the constant police presence was horrific...

He would never survive in a place like that

• Heart
Once upon a time, I once was in supported accommodation for about a year, the idea is to set you up to be independent so you can live on your own.

I can tell you now. Them places are worse than his hotel situation.. the drugs, drink, underage girls, the abuse, the constant police presence was horrific...

He would never survive in a place like that
He’ll be in for a huge wake up call then!

Reactions: 8
This is just so tragic, when I was 23 I was out with friends all the time and absolutely loving life. He’s sharing stories like this on SM, when I would have been having a catch up with mates the day after talking about the stupid tit we got up to. Really highlights how lonely he is. He’s got no one.
When I was 23 I had a newborn baby too look after! He can’t even change his grubby t shirt!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
He’ll be in for a huge wake up call then!
He would probably enjoy it. It depends which type he would go into though.
The one I was in, was for young homeless adults who were unable to look after themselves.
They had staff but it got really bad by the time I left.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Still in the same T-shirt he’s had on for days. The one he’s spilt food and drink all over, wiped multiple body fluids on and tit his pants while wearing last night 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 GET A bleeping SHOWER

• Sick
Reactions: 18
… well beauts I can say hand on heart I am speechless . I have ran out of words 🤯

• Haha
Right I need answers
HOW THE duck DID THE GARAGE BELIEVE HIS DISGUISE??????

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I bet everyone who donated money for his hotel for Monday night is fuming.
I wanna know whose donating him money! The cost of living is a joke and people are funding his daily maccies and booze! I hope these people donate to food banks aswell, those who are really in need. I wanna know what he’s trying to achieve with all of this. He must feel horrific because if I’ve had just one weekend of eating junk and drinking abit much I feel like crap.
Still in the same T-shirt he’s had on for days. The one he’s spilt food and drink all over, wiped multiple body fluids on and tit his pants while wearing last night 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 GET A bleeping SHOWER
your user name 🤣🤣🤣 my god it’s vile that and he wants his own place? He can’t even clean his self never mind a home aswell!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder if he’s still wearing the same underwear and trousers from last night. I wouldn’t put it past him

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
He would probably enjoy it. It depends which type he would go into though.
The one I was in, was for young homeless adults who were unable to look after themselves.
They had staff but it got really bad by the time I left.
There are loads of different types for various issues. They have varying degrees of independece / support / staffing levels. Some have lots of rules. Some are a free for all. Some have high risk service users with high support needs. Some dont. Depending on the project he could be eaten alive or he could be some poor cunts worst nightmare himself. Bare in mind he's being referred through homelessness not one of the ones funded by social services

Reactions: 8
Right I need answers
HOW THE duck DID THE GARAGE BELIEVE HIS DISGUISE??????
The night shift don't always get told stuff by the day shift. I wouldn't have served him but at the same time you get so many weirdos at those hours of the night. She probably just wanted the weirdo in the TL attire away from her window.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.