Marcus Mitchell #36 Not just any alcoholic, he’s a M&S MMMM alcoholic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look I'm not here to shame no one but the lass is 30 with 5 kids to 5 different blokes 2 failed marriages and stalks me everywhere I go! She's currently called hot wheels cos she drives a 52 plate 7 seater zafera thats all black dropping to bits with a pink steering wheel fluffy dice with illuminated pink alloys 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ She's deffo a LLL she makes me feel ill and she hates me cos I drive a Range Rover hahahaha I wish we could all be friends and chat about our lives cos I could tell yous some corkers about The stalking woman 😂😂
** I don't think I'm better than anyone apart from her so please don't hate me for judging someone with 5 kids to 5 blokes and a tit care iv delt with so much abuse through her that no one should have to deal with so please don't hate me haha x
Jeeeeez imagine Father’s Day!! That must be a confusing day!! 🤣 nahhh I’m with you beauts dw lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thanks to the beaut who posted his toast, I’ve been beside myself wondering if he’d ate, almost had to dash to m&s for some of their vodka but I’d of lost myself on the way there!!

Also someone commented on the Sallie Axl thread asking who was Marcus.. he’s in every thread 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thanks to the beaut who posted his toast, I’ve been beside myself wondering if he’d ate, almost had to dash to m&s for some of their vodka but I’d of lost myself on the way there!!

Also someone commented on the Sallie Axl thread asking who was Marcus.. he’s in every thread 🤣🤣
that’s where I’ve come from 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That photo is going to be the one they use in the papers when he gets his social media career back on track the Camborne crusher strikes

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Baby face? Moon face more like. He looks like a Boohbah.

View attachment 1239537
I’m bleeping deceased! 💀

our patience waiting for the MMMM was well and truly worth it for that day
I missed that honorable day. 😭

Look I'm not here to shame no one but the lass is 30 with 5 kids to 5 different blokes 2 failed marriages and stalks me everywhere I go! She's currently called hot wheels cos she drives a 52 plate 7 seater zafera thats all black dropping to bits with a pink steering wheel fluffy dice with illuminated pink alloys 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ She's deffo a LLL she makes me feel ill and she hates me cos I drive a Range Rover hahahaha I wish we could all be friends and chat about our lives cos I could tell yous some corkers about The stalking woman 😂😂
** I don't think I'm better than anyone apart from her so please don't hate me for judging someone with 5 kids to 5 blokes and a tit care iv delt with so much abuse through her that no one should have to deal with so please don't hate me haha x
We don’t hate you beaut! 💋 The only person we love to hate is the mahoosive man child Marcus…oh and of course the stalker! 🥰

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Could of fooled me into thinking this was the cover of a part 2 horror movie called 'baby face is back'

duck me, he looks sinister here 😳

Screenshot_20220503-133956_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Well I think the TL days have spoilt us, I think this will be a short period of calm until he can’t get his own way. Then bam, baby face Carcus will resurrect the self made bush shitting, maccies inhaling cider glugging bell end we all love to hate!

See hes ‘ok’ but strikes me as the type of man to say thank you after a bit of how’s ya father 😂💁🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well I think the TL days have spoilt us, I think this will be a short period of calm until he can’t get his own way. Then bam, baby face Carcus will resurrect the self made bush shitting, maccies inhaling cider glugging bell end we all love to hate!

See hes ‘ok’ but strikes me as the type of man to say thank you after a bit of how’s ya father 😂💁🏼‍♀️
Would be nice to get a thank you for anything these days 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That's where I started my tattle journey a few years ago! I got bored or her but I'm trying to catch up! Im currently on the Charlotte dawsy one after it being mentioned here and what a terrible parent she and action man are 🥵

Lol 😂😂
They love mustard/yellow in that family don’t they?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
What a time it’s been! The last two weeks are one big blur - I don’t know which way is up, my sleep pattern’s gone to tit, I’ve forgotten how to communicate with people in the real world, and I’m so used to refreshing my feed to see if he’s gone live…I just don’t know what to do with myself now he’s not. But duck me beauts, it’s been glorious and I’ve loved every moment 🤣🤣🤣❤
Feeling the same beaut x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
New thread! I amended the title slightly to fit, my first time doing a thread so sorry if I’ve messed it up.

Congrats @Caw1982 for the title!

Link to the old thread:

Remember beauts, if you’re new here then read the wiki!

@Lucyxxxx any chance of a recap?
Eeek I need to catch up so bad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.