Marcus Mitchell #36 Not just any alcoholic, he’s a M&S MMMM alcoholic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm missing the lives the drama the not knowing what's going to happen next 😓
How are we supposed to LIVE LAUGH LOVE in these conditions 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Late to the party as usual but congratulations! I am a recovering alcoholic also and when I finally admitted it to my boyfriend he was so shocked. I hid it so well. Working in a bar helped but you really do all you can to hide it so no one tries to stop you. I am just over 7 months sober and its been tough. He looks nothing like an alcoholic to me!
Congratulations. Well done 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It was a text he screenshot
He said love you Mum
Sid replied love you too, just want my Mitch back. xx
Thanks beaut! x Sid is our Queen 👑 and he better not duck her off and act like a bleep to her again or we’ll send him down to the guillotine and be off with his bulbous head! 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Wow you are bleeping joking me !!!! I should have known that I'm so disappointed that's the best thing ever I'm dying 😂😂😂 LLL ffs I'm gonna use this all the time now cos I always tell my man who's ex still stalks us and is a total LLL woman she's vile so this is brilliant when he gets home from work and finds out I have a new term for her thank you BEAUT!! 😂😫 xxx
Beaut you need to read the wiki honestly it’s absolutely brilliant :ROFLMAO: you might even find some more names for the woman stalking ex!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
An all resounding👎from me so far today. *off to throw a coke bottle off my wall*

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry if already posted, is this our fatty bumbum on a viral tweet about the met gala?
Yeah but it’s just that person has posted the pic and wrote the caption themselves. He’s not going memes anymore as he’s “lost himself” remember beaut 🤣♥

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry if already posted, is this our fatty bumbum on a viral tweet about the met gala?
Look at that interaction 😱🤣

He'll be fuming he didn't think of this. He's desperate for a big following again no matter what he says about not caring. If he didn't care, he wouldn't post at all 🥴

Queue a repost in 3 ...2 ....1 ...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m going to use this time to catch up on all my life errands! Have two weeks of laundry that I ignored as I was glued to my phone 😏 Marcus please delay the MMMM a few more days so I can clean my house ! Please and thanks 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can imagine him tucking in to his healthy breakfast. Rich Mitch blasting "I can't afford to lose me again" on repeat. I bet when Sid and Rich Mitch had their bundle of joy nearly 24 years ago they never imagined this is what he would become. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I bet when Sid and Rich Mitch had their bundle of joy nearly 24 years ago they never imagined this is what he would become. 😂😂
If they did, I'd imagine they'd have found a nice camping spot with some dingo's nearby

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Beaut you need to read the wiki honestly it’s absolutely brilliant :ROFLMAO: you might even find some more names for the woman stalking ex!
Look I'm not here to shame no one but the lass is 30 with 5 kids to 5 different blokes 2 failed marriages and stalks me everywhere I go! She's currently called hot wheels cos she drives a 52 plate 7 seater zafera thats all black dropping to bits with a pink steering wheel fluffy dice with illuminated pink alloys 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ She's deffo a LLL she makes me feel ill and she hates me cos I drive a Range Rover hahahaha I wish we could all be friends and chat about our lives cos I could tell yous some corkers about The stalking woman 😂😂
** I don't think I'm better than anyone apart from her so please don't hate me for judging someone with 5 kids to 5 blokes and a tit care iv delt with so much abuse through her that no one should have to deal with so please don't hate me haha x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I would honestly prefer the daily gut updates than seeing his stupid smug face

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.