Marcus Mitchell #36 Not just any alcoholic, he’s a M&S MMMM alcoholic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tomorrow marks 2 weeks since that day. What an absolute rollercoaster.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Tomorrow marks 2 weeks since that day. What an absolute rollercoaster.
I love how 4/20 is a day thatll go down in MM tattle history, and yet days later he still managed to sink to a new low by shitting himself on a live 🤢😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I wont lie beauts, I've been getting withdrawals from not being able to watch his lives, cringing and promptly stop watching.
He is with me in spirit though, went shopping and spotted some thatchers, god bless 🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What a time it’s been! The last two weeks are one big blur - I don’t know which way is up, my sleep pattern’s gone to tit, I’ve forgotten how to communicate with people in the real world, and I’m so used to refreshing my feed to see if he’s gone live…I just don’t know what to do with myself now he’s not. But duck me beauts, it’s been glorious and I’ve loved every moment 🤣🤣🤣❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Here we go again…he’s feeling himself again. I’m surprised he hasn’t got RSI from feeling and losing himself again constantly. Surprised he hasn’t worn away 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He's really going for hinch. This is why he was going at her. He wants to be top 🤣

Screenshot_20220503-124216~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow you are bleeping joking me !!!! I should have known that I'm so disappointed that's the best thing ever I'm dying 😂😂😂 LLL ffs I'm gonna use this all the time now cos I always tell my man who's ex still stalks us and is a total LLL woman she's vile so this is brilliant when he gets home from work and finds out I have a new term for her thank you BEAUT!! 😂😫 xxx
Yessss them ones hahaha live laugh love xoxo stickers in the homes lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I went to sleep early last night (1st time in 2 weeks) and slept sooooooo well. I was glad of a night off from Gypsy Woman Marcus "She's homeless" Mitchell.
If Richie Mitch cock sucking bleep made that toast I'd move in with him permanently tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.