Marcus Mitchell #35 His viewers have tripled, so have his chins, please send pennies for dark fruit tins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @Yesweknowyouhavekids for the winning thread title beaut! Had to amend it slightly so it would fit. Original suggestion was:

Marcus Mitchell #35: his viewers have tripled, so have his chins, please send some pennies for his dark fruit tins

Have a celebratory sniff of Marcus’ gammy toe for your effort ✉💐

@Lucyxxxx care to provide a recap beaut?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
He's on a live with someone!!! She is fuming, gonna give him a slap apparently 😂

Not like he's gonna listen to her...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Just gave the Wiki another read over factual and bleeping hilarious 👏 thanks to all the beauts who have contributed to it ✉💐👏

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just gave the Wiki another read over factual and bleeping hilarious 👏 thanks to all the beauts who have contributed to it ✉💐👏
Honestly it’s bleeping brilliant I love it.

I actually might add my contributions to it to my CV 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Just thinking that box of cider, do you think that’s an old pic from the last few days? As he would be sat drinking it now. Or is he? Ive just looked on his live but not for long

Reactions: 9
Just thinking that box of cider, do you think that’s an old pic from the last few days? As he would be sat drinking it now. Or is he? Ive just looked on his live but not for long
You’re dead right. Looks a bit tatty too don’t it

Reactions: 7
This is not what Marcus signed up for today 😂 glad he’s being forced to listen to some home truths!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is that Well Ard Lianne? I don’t dislike her
yes wellard Lianne getting her extension done being tit cool smoking a vap! she was begging for followers :ROFLMAO: tbh she spoke the truth to him! she a Katie Price wannabe! shes trying to gain back followers and implying she’s a domestic abuse survivor so she gets followers because shes showing how she turns negative to positive on her instagram! kind of ironic as she’s comes across very muck Jordan/KP like and we all know KP’s domestic abuse case FFS hypocrisy at its finest! where does he find these “friends”!!! shes telling him the truth about himself but also kinds telling her story/situation and begging for followers for herself! (sorry if that sounds confusing as duck)o_O hes in Awe of her!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Their reaction when he said he was off to the loo, is he sneaking drinks in there🤔

Reactions: 5
I feel like as much as these ladies are speaking very wise words, they are wasting their time as he clearly doesn’t give a tit and is just going along with it!

Reactions: 14
I feel like as much as these ladies are speaking very wise words, they are wasting their time as he clearly doesn’t give a tit and is just going along with it!
Is she threatening anyone who sends him money again like she was last week on live with him ?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.