Marcus Mitchell #36 Not just any alcoholic, he’s a M&S MMMM alcoholic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m having to stay off work sick today as I feel horrendous. The guilt I have about being off is unreal so I just can’t see how this layabout can so confidently beg for cash online. Having said that I’m hoping for some shenanigans today to jolly things along.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I’m having to stay off work sick today as I feel horrendous. The guilt I have about being off is unreal so I just can’t see how this layabout can so confidently beg for cash online. Having said that I’m hoping for some shenanigans today to jolly things along.
He’s never known no different though has he , conditioned to be like this. Imagine having a child at 23 begging for money for ale on the internet - just embarrassing.

Hope you feel better soon, work will still be there!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I also used to make jokes out of myself before others could. That way I could laugh along with people rather than feel like they were laughing AT me.

But I've never tit in a Bush
Been racist
Begged for money
Been manipulative when not getting what I want
Etc

My sympathy for him is minimal to zero. X
Oh he is rotten to the core I fully agree. I don’t agree with his antics or his behaviours. I hateeeeee the way he ignored the genuine advice so he can impress trolls but then calls out trolls. But that’s for another comment!
I agree he is a knob, I just felt a twinge of relatability after years of being picked on I guess. Like I said… it was the PMS. Today is a new day and I’m not as tired and emotional 😝

• Heart
Reactions: 5
i hope you feel better soon beaut! 🥰 I know exactly what you mean, I had surgery last year for squamous cell carcinoma, I was signed off work for two weeks and after a couple of days I was back on my laptop checking my emails. I couldn’t have gone back in the office but I felt less guilty doing what I could from home. Unfortunately this cretin of a human being wasn’t in our lives and the dopey bint who brought me to Tattle, well I got bored of her pretty much in an instant and didn’t come on Tattle again until cunty chops brought me back here. I pray for you for some shenanigans and that you feel a million dollars real soon. If not, you could always share your PayPal account and bank account details and beg for the million dollars instead! 😂 xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Surely, if staying at his dad’s is so miraculous for him that it’s cured his ‘alcoholism’ in 24 hours, why would the council waste yet more resources on him when he could just stay there where he is looked after? Resources down here are so stretched as it is! I really can’t see him being moved into his own place.

This!!!!
I wondered myself. I can’t remember why he can’t live with his dad - I checked the wiki but it’s not mentioned. Do we know?

Reactions: 4
When he did that live and called it ‘got no cash for booze’ 🤣🤣🤣 the names of the lives where as funny as the comments lol. The LLL brigade (I knew what the Ls stood for without having to ask 🤣) typical ‘u ok hun’ type people lol
Iv asked before but no one replied and I still don't no what LLL stands for hahahaha I just use the term cos everyone else does x

• Haha
LIVE LAUGH LOVE beauts x 🤣🤣
Wow you are bleeping joking me !!!! I should have known that I'm so disappointed that's the best thing ever I'm dying 😂😂😂 LLL ffs I'm gonna use this all the time now cos I always tell my man who's ex still stalks us and is a total LLL woman she's vile so this is brilliant when he gets home from work and finds out I have a new term for her thank you BEAUT!! 😂😫 xxx

• Haha
Wow you are bleeping joking me !!!! I should have known that I'm so disappointed that's the best thing ever I'm dying 😂😂😂 LLL ffs I'm gonna use this all the time now cos I always tell my man who's ex still stalks us and is a total LLL woman she's vile so this is brilliant when he gets home from work and finds out I have a new term for her thank you BEAUT!! 😂😫 xxx
I remember people used to have LLL on walls in their homes. 🤣🤣🤣 We learn something new every day beaut! The beauts have helped me out many times when I haven’t known something and then I feel like a total goon when I’m told. 🙈 xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Wonder where he will end up tonight. The suspense is killing me. Wonder if we will find out, what with Marcus being so private?

• Haha
Wonder where he will end up tonight. The suspense is killing me. Wonder if we will find out, what with Marcus being so private?
Oh it’s like trying to get blood out of stone isn’t it beaut, the way he keeps his private life so private?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Iv asked before but no one replied and I still don't no what LLL stands for hahahaha I just use the term cos everyone else does x
It's in the wiki 🤪 pink button at the top of the page - all you need to know is in there 🙂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Is he up yet? Need to know what's going on man. Horrible not waking up to him drinking on live. Very upsetting. 😔

• Haha
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.