Marcus Mitchell #36 Not just any alcoholic, he’s a M&S MMMM alcoholic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe it’s the PMS, the exhaustion or just late night thoughts taking over… but I felt … sorry for him 😩

It’s been playing on my mind and I simply must get it off my chest even if it means I’m ousted and not allowed a go on the communal.

The other day in McDonald’s when the LLL brigade bought him food and he went to collect it, he didn’t know how to collect someone else’s order in their name and whilst he was perfectly chatty and happy and polite he suddenly felt stupid.. so his defensive tactic was to say “I’m a bit pissed” as a way to explain his silly behaviour… but that was one of the only times he WASNT doing anything silly. Like the one and only bloody time. I just felt sad for him that his social anxiety made him think he was making a fool of himself so He jumped to “I need to make a joke about me before you do” mentality.

I just felt a tad sorry for him. I know, I’ve already returned my💐💌. Please let me stay, I don’t want to go awaaaaaaaay.

Oh that rhymed. That was satisfying and unplanned 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Well.. if Rich Mitch ain't gonna go to bed..
I fkin will!
Fewmin beauts
stayed up to witness all these tricks Marcus had up his sleeve for us & turns out that his LLL need to buy him new sleeves as the ones he already has are obviously tit

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
He’s gonna let us down beauts, bet he’s been sent to bed by Rich Mitch the cock sucking bleep (I love saying that😂 ) & is asleep snoring like a foghorn 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I’m on holiday so I won’t lie I’m happy he hasn’t kicked off. Take a week off Marcus and go full MMMM next Monday. Cheers beaut x

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Maybe it’s the PMS, the exhaustion or just late night thoughts taking over… but I felt … sorry for him 😩

It’s been playing on my mind and I simply must get it off my chest even if it means I’m ousted and not allowed a go on the communal.

The other day in McDonald’s when the LLL brigade bought him food and he went to collect it, he didn’t know how to collect someone else’s order in their name and whilst he was perfectly chatty and happy and polite he suddenly felt stupid.. so his defensive tactic was to say “I’m a bit pissed” as a way to explain his silly behaviour… but that was one of the only times he WASNT doing anything silly. Like the one and only bloody time. I just felt sad for him that his social anxiety made him think he was making a fool of himself so He jumped to “I need to make a joke about me before you do” mentality.

I just felt a tad sorry for him. I know, I’ve already returned my💐💌. Please let me stay, I don’t want to go awaaaaaaaay.

Give it time beaut, give it time 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 11

I also used to make jokes out of myself before others could. That way I could laugh along with people rather than feel like they were laughing AT me.

But I've never tit in a Bush
Been racist
Begged for money
Been manipulative when not getting what I want
Etc

My sympathy for him is minimal to zero. X

Reactions: 20
Well the first night out of the TL has been as dull as sex with my ex! I’m off to bed 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He’s in the premier inn tomorrow isn’t he ? The games begin then 🙏🏻🤞🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
I was just looking at old pics (actual print outs because I'm *ahem* in my 30s) and as much as I think I was a proper turd in my early 20s, Christ, I was nowhere near this wanker. He's going to absolutely cringe in 10 years. I cringe now for Facebook statuses and live wasn't even a thing. Feel absolutely embarrassed for future MM. Although I also hope he has changed and took all help and advice by then.

You are looking very yellow beaut! Just like you wanted, go easy on the filters drink!! 🙄😂

65069FCF-5E57-45BC-8D42-C660F606F850.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Just had another read through the wiki as I haven't done so since you all first put it together, but I must say what an absolute Grand job you have all done. I am in awe of your dedication and hard work. Its a masterpiece 🤣💐🥲
Let the tit show commence 🤩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Well beauts I came to catch up, worried I might have missed the kick off to end all kick offs last night, but looks like he’s been a boring fuckwit. Good to see he looks so well after ten hours of not drinking - what a recovery! Must have been hell for him, especially those awful sweats! 🙄🙄🙄🤣🤣🤣
Maybe his next book could be ‘How to quit drinking in ONE DAY: 10 hours to recovery’ 🥴🥴🥴

And @Venom I’ve said it before - we don’t deserve you ❤ The same goes for @KJ-2022 - magnificent work beaut ❤

So a day now consists of like 10 hours.
🤣🤣🤣 Remember that whole business about ‘everyone has the same 24 hours’ (I can’t remember which influenzer carried on about it)… Well we’ve just proven that incorrect - Marcus doesn’t, he only has 10 hours.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Ahhhhh the minute by minute comparison photos are going to be flying at us constantly this week.
8 stone gone in and a day and new, got the old Marcus back posts.

Fear not.
It's going to be dull as dishwater for a few days but it will come back with a tit in a bush explosion.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I'm actually off begging for money work today. And apart from starting the dishwasher, I'll be doing duck all else as it's Premier Inn day. That's how disgusting I am.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm actually off begging for money work today. And apart from starting the dishwasher, I'll be doing duck all else as it's Premier Inn day. That's how disgusting I am.
You’ve got your priorities right beauts, you don’t want to loose yourself do you x lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Surely, if staying at his dad’s is so miraculous for him that it’s cured his ‘alcoholism’ in 24 hours, why would the council waste yet more resources on him when he could just stay there where he is looked after? Resources down here are so stretched as it is! I really can’t see him being moved into his own place.

• Haha
When he did that live and called it ‘got no cash for booze’ 🤣🤣🤣 the names of the lives where as funny as the comments lol. The LLL brigade (I knew what the Ls stood for without having to ask 🤣) typical ‘u ok hun’ type people lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.