Marcus Mitchell #36 Not just any alcoholic, he’s a M&S MMMM alcoholic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Longest thing I’ve seen him stick at if I’m honest! Wonder what’s next? Back to air frying baby bells? Aldi ready meal diet? Only Fans come back?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Alcohol dependency does not just go after 24 hours hahahahahhaa this fat sloth needs to pack this in now

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Longest thing I’ve seen him stick at if I’m honest! Wonder what’s next? Back to air frying baby bells? Aldi ready meal diet? Only Fans come back?
He air fried an entire block of cheese one time and Cheetos. If I recall correctly Sid had to come and assist asap because his sausage fingers weren’t working quick enough and he was losing viewers😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Its so grim isn't it! I would love for him to go through this then he would have a proper MMMM
It's just brutal was so poorly oh god I know then he would have something to have a tantrum about jesssus

• Heart
Reactions: 3
How bloody predictable.
2 hours away from the TL and he is a new man, he suddenly loves his dad, his drinking problems have thus disappeared, he no longer has to suck Will off for talcum powder.

Praise the lord.
We should of all lit a candle and said a prayer earlier.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.