Marcus Mitchell #36 Not just any alcoholic, he’s a M&S MMMM alcoholic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
MM #37 Wearing a headscarf for a disguise, PayPal him money for his supplies.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I can’t see him going to Sid’s tomorrow now. But if she is stupid enough to allow it I can see him causing carnage the police being called the lot. When you see him lurching from one duck up to the next, doesn’t it make you glad you’re not related to him the weird freak that he is.

Reactions: 21
Exactly this. I already called it a few threads back.
He's easily led & could easily be groomed into taking heavier drugs.
Speshly as he spouts off to anybody who will listen about being 'a social media star'
He's giving off the impression to the likes of Will that he has money and they will be getting him hooked as an easier way for them to (drug) use
As Marcus can then pay for the gear with all his 'riches'
hi Beauts, ive fallen behind and keep up bleeping hell i was at page 7 not long ago and now 23!!! (im reading backwards again) Anyway yes this exactly! remember Will was in MM room yesterday and was on the live and was having a good luck around the room and said about the Next blanket and the M&S vodka and asked what was in the box to which MM said he didn’t know, im sure Will saw his stock pile mountain of M&S snacks aswell so he knows MM has expensive non essential things so would think he must have money and id say hes seen Sid coming each day with the M&S supplies so yes beaut I think youre spot on! MM has no idea what hes in for! tit gonna hit the bush fan in the next week or two!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lots of questions about the toe tonight. Not an orb in sight tho.

Slight bit of beef going down between the LLL…did or did Flarse not tit in a bush, that is the question. It’s a yes from me beauts!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Is he live? A beaut better be recording or I swear on your life I’ll end myself and/or tit in a hedge.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Claims he would know if he shat himself. It's been 4 days (at least) since you showered beaut and you're sticking all sorts up your nose and every other orifice so I highly doubt you're aware of what your bodily functions are doing.

Other highlights included him asking if his trotters look swollen. I don't know why they would be it's not like they get much use.
He stated:
‘beggars can’t be choosers’
Because he’s drinking normal strongbow but prefers thatchers 🙄
I mean he's got the beggars part down to a T

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
He stated:
‘beggars can’t be choosers’

Because he’s drinking normal strongbow but prefers thatchers 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What sort of homeless ‘alcoholic’ has Next throws, M&S vodka, M&S food and a mum on hand to clean up!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
He’s just been live
- zoomed in because he’s topless
- he is staying at his mums tmw
- only has 6 cans lefts , won’t be drinking and on lives tmws because he’s at his mums in his own bed
- actually he’s not at his mums , he’s at his dads
- doesn’t know where he will be tue, it will probably be another hotel
- jokes that the ritz would be nice
- he won’t miss Will
- keeps going on about nip slips
- someone says to put a top on or he will be trashed
- Marcus kisses his tits and says they can try
- opens a can , maybe 2 off camera
- says he’s going to bed because hardly anyones watching
- goes to bed
🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He’s just been live
- zoomed in because he’s topless
- he is staying at his mums tmw
- only has 6 cans lefts , won’t be drinking and on lives tmws because he’s at his mums in his own bed
- actually he’s not at his mums , he’s at his dads
- doesn’t know where he will be tue, it will probably be another hotel
- jokes that the ritz would be nice
- he won’t miss Will
- keeps going on about nip slips
- someone says to put a top on or he will be trashed
- Marcus kisses his tits and says they can try
- opens a can , maybe 2 off camera
- says he’s going to bed because hardly anyones watching
- goes to bed
🥱
I’d say he was fuming there was only 40 something watching

Reactions: 4
And hardly anyone commenting 😂 no point even pinning his PayPal 😂 he looked tired so hopefully he will sleep and save his energy for the inevitable mmmm tmw night

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well this will teach me to not pick up agency shifts for holiday money, I’ve missed 4 threads!!

Finally caught up, I’m tired from being worked like an old Skegness Donkey all week which in turn makes me delirious…. I am absolutely howling (trying to be as quiet as poss as husband is snoring next to me) at him pooing in a bush, then nomming that caterpillar cake down in a oner. I have tears rolling down my cheeks! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He was just live said he’s going to his dads instead of Sid’s fucki
And hardly anyone commenting 😂 no point even pinning his PayPal 😂 he looked tired so hopefully he will sleep and save his energy for the inevitable mmmm tmw night
He won’t be going live tomorrow as his “dad” won’t allow him which is tit for us lot🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.