Marcus Mitchell #36 Not just any alcoholic, he’s a M&S MMMM alcoholic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was just live said he’s going to his dads instead of Sid’s fucki

He won’t be going live tomorrow as his “dad” won’t allow him which is tit for us lot🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
He won't be able to help himself.
He will sneak in a live or two
& tbh, it may just kick off

What the actual fk is his problem? 😳

That vid i just posted was of him live at half past 2 btw

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Another brief live
- he’s fucked off because he’s not drunk
- his stomach feels like it’s about to burst
Doesn’t give a duck if he dies/if his stomach hurts/if he gets pains
- calls himself a fat bleep and tries to show the camera his arse ( lacks co- ordination to do so)
- hits his toe on the desk , says he’s really fucked it up , says it’s hurts
-says “ I’m off the rails me “
- jiggles and licks his moobs in reaction to someone’s comment
- continues to say he doesn’t give a duck
-ends live

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Another brief live
- calls himself a fat bleep and tries to show the camera his arse ( lacks co- ordination to do so)
-ends live
says he dosent give a duck.. but hes the only one that does give a duck otherwise he wouldnt be trying so hard to be a so called alcoholic!!

Another brief live
-ends live
Iv caught it all beaut, iv posted it.
Guess me & you are on night shift huh 😂

fake or naa? 🤔🤔

Screenshot_20220502-023245_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Doesn’t care about the pain.. I’ve been drinking for two nights now and my liver is ready to burst it’s so sore self inflicted but that’s enough for me to know I’ve got to stop drinking unlike he who is desperate to be known as an alcoholic to make himself more interesting than he actually is.

Reactions: 3
Another brief live
-ends live
Did you hear him say ‘I’m very tactile’ amongst the ‘I don’t give a duck’ rant? Ummmm - I don’t think he knows what ‘tactile’ means, lol… I pissed myself and kept replaying that bit 🤣🤣🤣 He is so bleeping thick.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I only discovered this guy on Friday night after seeing his name pop up on another thread and have followed his antics and this thread... All I can say is wow, what a beaut journey 😂 so much has happened over just one weekend - is this level of drama normal?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I only discovered this guy on Friday night after seeing his name pop up on another thread and have followed his antics and this thread... All I can say is wow, what a beaut journey 😂 so much has happened over just one weekend - is this level of drama normal?
He occasionally goes through boring phases, but his life is really one crisis after another because he’s so addicted to attention 🤣 These last few weeks have been peak MMMM content though - every time we think it can’t get worse it somehow does 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wasn’t surprised one bit by the abusive ranting towards his family, especially towards Sid. He’s clearly always had issues with her, and I feel like all this horrible behaviour is aimed at hurting her - like he’s trying to punish her for something. It’s so vindictive. He’s basically performing the story of Hamlet IRL - a misogynistic, egocentric mad-man with a life long love/hate obsession with his mother. He simultaneously wants to have sex with her, and murder her. They all end up dead. The end. 🤣🤣🤣
(Joking…he could only wish he was that complex and interesting 🤣🤣🤣 But he does remind me of that)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I was still on here until gone 3am (Bali time).😩 Hubby woke up at 9am and I feel like I haven’t slept. 😴 I’ve watched a few lives what I’d saved (nothing from this thread as of yet though). Honestly, I need to spend a week alone in a TL and just crack on catching up with the highlight of our lives…🤣🤣🤣 Love to you all beauts, have a marvelous Monday! ♥ xxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I was still on here until gone 3am (Bali time).😩 Hubby woke up at 9am and I feel like I haven’t slept. 😴 I’ve watched a few lives what I’d saved (nothing from this thread as of yet though). Honestly, I need to spend a week alone in a TL and just crack on catching up with the highlight of our lives…🤣🤣🤣 Love to you all beauts, have a marvelous Monday! ♥ xxx
Sounds like you need hubby to keep himself busy while you lie on the beach, phone in one hand, cocktail in the other, and catch up on the MMMM tit show (MMMMSS?) in peace. You deserve that beaut ☀🍸💕

THAT SHIP HAS WELL AND TRULY SAILED YOU ABSOLUTE DISGRACE
3E11D1EB-A2FA-42BC-B72E-6A72EAAA498A.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
morning beauts. I can’t believe how vile he has been towards his family yet again 😞 I joined these threads at the end of last year and it’s shocking how he has declined to the point he is now shitting himself on live, I don’t think any of us could of predicted the downfall to be this hard. I miss the spoons days he was a beggy twit but he gave us a laugh but this new Marcus is just beyond uncomfortable to watch. I’m not sure if PI are the same everywhere but the one here have security and don’t take any tit x

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I know this is already been discussed but he is 100% not an alcoholic I don’t even actually think he enjoys the drink at all he is 10000% addicted to attention and will do anything to have attention! That is his issue

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sounds like you need hubby to keep himself busy while you lie on the beach, phone in one hand, cocktail in the other, and catch up on the MMMM tit show (MMMMSS?) in peace. You deserve that beaut ☀🍸💕

THAT SHIP HAS WELL AND TRULY SAILED YOU ABSOLUTE DISGRACE
View attachment 1236338
Aww thanks beaut! 💋 Although I do feel he needs my attention whilst on holiday. 😬However, if hubby isn’t careful, he’ll have a Tattle thread too! 😭 Mr. AB doesn’t let Mrs. AB spend any time alone for the second man in her life. 🤣 Yes Marcus, that ship has well and truly sailed and sank like the Titanic…god bless the souls lost. 🕊 You have played out your MMMMSS too many times now cunty chops! 🤬

morning beauts. I can’t believe how vile he has been towards his family yet again 😞 I joined these threads at the end of last year and it’s shocking how he has declined to the point he is now shitting himself on live, I don’t think any of us could of predicted the downfall to be this hard. I miss the spoons days he was a beggy twit but he gave us a laugh but this new Marcus is just beyond uncomfortable to watch. I’m not sure if PI are the same everywhere but the one here have security and don’t take any tit x
I only started to read these threads at the end of last year too, I think maybe around Christmas time. I never did get to see many of lives when they were in full force, I’ve always depended (begged) on the beauts on here to work their magic and share the MMMM lives. I’m still ridiculously far behind but by what I’m hearing and reading the last couple of days, the grim reaper is out in all of his glory and begging for the attention he truly needs. VILE! 😡

Last edited:
  • Haha
I had to have a day away from the turd yesterday because he's becoming too much, I had to go awayyyyy, but beauts, I couldn't escape him. My husband (who only drinks about 5 times a year because of his Job) came home and announced he had brought a cider to try, it was only a bloody fatchers wasn't it! (Blood orange, pretty nice) and then we set up our new printer and on my phone it came up as SID!

anyway, 20 pages to get through, sending a family sized bag of crisps to all you beauts

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.