Marcus Mitchell #29 Marcus, fart if you need help

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Live at these times? What's happening? Defo on the ❄
It was pretty pointless. Swagging coke. All sad.
Must be cold turkey setting it 😂

In other news. The yellow t shirt is getting another blast today 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Two grab bags of crisps down by 5.50am Says he can’t sleep and regrets tipping his booze down the sink. Says he’s off out with Sasha today

FF122E63-2976-403B-ACAB-671FED5AAD8E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
He really thought he could sneak a live in at these hours and we would all miss it. Welcome to the real world beaut trolls people with actual jobs and responsibilities tend to be awake at these times.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Good to see you back @Caw1982 😂

i wonder if he cant sleep cos he wants a drink 😂 pathetic!
I feel so embarrassed I was gone for about 35 minutes 😂😂😂
In future I will repeat "its not an airport no need to announce my departure". I thought I'd taken everything I could from Marcus. Then the MF goes into this next chapter.
Today I may raise a glass of Harvey Wall banger in his name 🍹

He really thought he could sneak a live in at these hours and we would all miss it. Welcome to the real world beaut trolls people with actual jobs and responsibilities tend to be awake at these times.
Prime time for me beaut

• Haha
Nothing gets past us Tattler Trolls on a mission beaut! 🕵🏼‍♀️🧐🕵🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 8
duck sake . I was feeling ill yesterday and then got worse so had to log out of the live when he got back to the room after maccies and I’ve only just woken up so I missed the early morning session. Going back to sleep in a minute as I feel awful but fingers crossed he comes back on today to entertain at some point 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I feel so embarrassed I was gone for about 35 minutes 😂😂😂
In future I will repeat "its not an airport no need to announce my departure". I thought I'd taken everything I could from Marcus. Then the MF goes into this next chapter.
Today I may raise a glass of Harvey Wall banger in his name 🍹

Prime time for me beaut
He had the audacity to end his live by saying he’s bored! 😤 What the hell you twit! We are all getting ready to start our day’s and you’re just about to go to sleep with a bellyful of crisps and liters of pop….no doubt you’ll sleep in that yellow t-shirt! 🤢 When he flicked his finger and said he had crisp stuck to it, he is just ghastly! It was probably a bogie he flicked and not a crisp! 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Do you think people actually hurt me.

Absolutely, especially after you’ve just launched a full bottle of coke at the wall you absolute freak.

Just quoting this to highlight the video incase anyone missed it yesterday. I've been in tears. 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
duck sake . I was feeling ill yesterday and then got worse so had to log out of the live when he got back to the room after maccies and I’ve only just woken up so I missed the early morning session. Going back to sleep in a minute as I feel awful but fingers crossed he comes back on today to entertain at some point 🤣
You’ll be glad you missed the live because it was rather vile! 🤢 But what more can we expect from this creature of the black lagoon? 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well holy duck beauts - I’ve just caught up on about 20 pages (even missed the live just now because of it 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️) and it’s been an absolute bleeping rollercoaster! I honestly can’t believe how much has happened in the last few days. He’s a total bleeping nightmare. Thanks to all you beauts for recordings and screen shots. And to @Venom - you deserve an award for your magnificent work beaut. You’re our hero ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
He had the audacity to end his live by saying he’s bored! 😤 What the hell you twit! We are all getting ready to start our day’s and you’re just about to go to sleep with a bellyful of crisps and liters of pop….no doubt you’ll sleep in that yellow t-shirt! 🤢 When he flicked his finger and said he had crisp stuck to it, he is just ghastly! It was probably a bogie he flicked and not a crisp! 🤣
It's the ear rummaging for me 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Just quoting this to highlight the video incase anyone missed it yesterday. I've been in tears. 😂😂😂😂😂
I hope he gave the pop time to settle before he opened it and showers himself in it…actually it’s probably the only shower he would have had in an eternity! 😷

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.