Marcus Mitchell #29 Marcus, fart if you need help

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a friend of a friend who's daughter was like Marcus, all for attention it was. She was a nightmare, guess what happened? They put her in prison πŸ˜‚ they said that the NHS can't help her because she isn't mentally ill (she had assessments) so they put her in prison as apparently it was the '2nd safest place' she soon changed her tune.
You are absolutely correct. They become public nuisances - they cry wolf one too many times, cause trouble, be anti social etc and the authorities start to add up how many chances they’ve had and much they are costing the system….. Then boom they find themselves in a secure unit under a section. Because that trained clinician will say you don’t have capacity or insight into your decisions when you act like he has today.

Reactions: 11
19D7CF6B-D54E-496C-BFB4-4D8DC726E420.jpeg

Marcus dreams that he too is a Sexy but psycho fictional serial killer and not an overgrown beggy baby begging for booze in a travelodge

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Well goons, WhatπŸ‘A πŸ‘DayπŸ‘

What angle will he be going with next ? So far we have had:
-autism, OCD, depression, 100+ suicide threats, alcohol and drug abuse, chief mourner of a man he barely knew, alcoholism, bi polar disorder, psychosis, schizophrenia, claims to be a murderer…I can’t keep up!What is left for him to try?

Thread suggestion:

Insta, Ive just killed a man. I’ve thrown an iPad off my bed, stabbed myself and not been fed.
*chef kiss πŸ’‹ I vote for you to go for the full lyrics beaut! It’s a long song though so might take a while πŸ˜œπŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well goons, WhatπŸ‘A πŸ‘DayπŸ‘

What angle will he be going with next ? So far we have had:
-autism, OCD, depression, 100+ suicide threats, alcohol and drug abuse, chief mourner of a man he barely knew, alcoholism, bi polar disorder, psychosis, schizophrenia, claims to be a murderer…I can’t keep up!What is left for him to try?

*chef kiss πŸ’‹ I vote for you to go for the full lyrics beaut! It’s a long song though so might take a while πŸ˜œπŸ˜‚
U forgot his onlyfans.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can anybody advise me how to fake an illness so I don't have to go to work tomorrow? I can't miss all of this! 🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
In the words of Harvey price β€˜what a day’! 50
Shades of bullshit from the delightful MM has been an exhausting journey!
I wonder what desperate levels he will stoop to tomorrow?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion:

Insta, Ive just killed a man. I’ve thrown an iPad off my bed, stabbed myself and not been fed.
SIIIIDNEEEYYYYY, ooooooo! Didn’t mean to make you cry. If I’m not back this time tomorrow, I’ve had to go away, go awayyyyy.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
@Venom when he got up at one point during his live and started dancing to Ed Sheeran, can you make an edit of him doing it to Bootylicious please? πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.