Marcus Mitchell #29 Marcus, fart if you need help

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so I missed the last few lives, but he’s now on acting like the last 24-48 hours of batshit behaviour never happened? Is that right?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
People are saying how much better he’s looking. Was it not only 12 hours ago he was sat in maccies ugly crying waiting for free burgers?!?!

I’m so confused. How can he sit there laughing and acting all coy when yesterday he was head banging walls and pretending to be psychotic?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Anyone catch the little Google search on ‘how to be bipolar’ 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Deffo now manufacturing signs of serious mental illness…he really is disturbed and not in the way he wants to portray.

Reactions: 5

Just caught a little bit of the live

Fun fact I just posted this on the Bradley Weekes thread by mistake 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Ffs been so caught up in reading the thread and catching up I’m late for work ffs thanks beauts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Ffs been so caught up in reading the thread and catching up I’m late for work ffs thanks beauts
Beaut you need to call in sick im afraid as we need one of your eastenders edits with the headbutting the wall clip 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Beaut, you cannot and I will repeat, you cannot under any circumstances go to work today! We need you on hand for Julia’s theme. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Beaut you need to call in sick im afraid as we need one of your eastenders edits with the headbutting the wall clip 😂
I mean I could always just quit, claim I hear voices and be put up in a hotel to drink myself to oblivion all day and live my best life like Marcus

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.