Marcus Mitchell #29 Marcus, fart if you need help

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤣🤣 it’d be like that scene in it’s a sin where the guy says he hasn’t washed properly 🤣🤣
Hahahaha loved that 😂😂😂

Why’s he up so early people are asking? Well clearly he can’t miss out on his free breakfast box which he will gobble down before returning to bed for hours

Ffs been so caught up in reading the thread and catching up I’m late for work ffs thanks beauts
Please make an edit of him head butting the wall then the duff duffs come on

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Makes me sick how he uses his autism as an excuse. My daughter has additional needs and is in a SEN school, so I know quite a few people who have children who are autistic, including my friends children. And all Marcus does is make a mockery of the community. Nobody I know would want their child to look up to him. He makes me so bleeping angry.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Makes me sick how he uses his autism as an excuse. My daughter has additional needs and is in a SEN school, so I know quite a few people who have children who are autistic, including my friends children. And all Marcus does is make a mockery of the community. Nobody I know would want their child to look up to him. He makes me so bleeping angry.
He’s a bleeping disgrace.

Reactions: 7
So in todays episode desperate measures by the giant man child, I will pretend to have found god! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I mean I could always just quit, claim I hear voices and be put up in a hotel to drink myself to oblivion all day and live my best life like Marcus
Beaut, you know what you’ve got to do…take one for the TTTB (Tremendous Tattle Troll Brigade). 🤣🤣🤣 We could send you shots and peas to Spoons.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Morning Beauts, I see Murderous Marcus is going for the world record of Instagram lives again and they are all just as fascinating the last one. I'm blocked still so missing out on this epic content every two minutes, it's a bleeping tragedy lads but we all carry our loads in life.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This thread is moving faster than the farts coming out of Beggy’s hairy smelly bum hole after he has demolished a Chinese meal which is enough to feed the five thousand! 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
This thread is moving faster than the farts coming out of Beggy’s hairy smelly bum hole after he has demolished a Chinese meal which is enough to feed the five thousand! 🤣
So glad I haven’t eaten breakfast yet after that mental image 🤢😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Saw this tab open on MM’’s screen recording
yes I noticed this. He’s definitely looking for ‘bipolar symptoms’ or ‘do you turn into a psychopath when you come off your medication’

• Haha
Reactions: 8

This is on his story, he reckons hes going for a dip in the pool sea 🙄🙄🙄

on another note my day job is working in mh and luckily for marcus he is displaying every symptom… of someone without a mental illness but who wants that precious diagnosis as he thinks thatll solve all his problems. Im (not) sorry marcus but your borderline personality disorder does not excuse your behaviour, plenty of people with bpd function without behaving the way you do, also there is no medication recommended for the emotional dysregulation associated with bpd so he can stop taking it all he wants, with the symptoms he shows and the amount he drinks itll be making duck all difference anyway

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Can't believe within a year he's gone from cuddly, semi funny, wholesome insta influencer to bouncing bottles of coke off his travel lodge homeless accommodation declaring he's a killer.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

One of the most boring lives 🙄 great content beggy. Personally i am living for when he runs out of money haha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.