Marcus Mitchell #29 Marcus, fart if you need help

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As much as this pains me to admit. Carcus would be tv gold in the big brother house. The histrionics would be epic

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Aww how come he's gone all quiet, has he decided he can't afford to lose me again 🙈🙈🙈😂😂😂

I feel like such a pure witch when he's pretending to cry I laugh harder, so fake he reminds me if muriel in muriels wedding when's she's doing that big ugly embarrassing loud cry 😭😭😭 don't throw me out of the group 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
🎶 a Tray of shots …when you’re already pissed
A broken bud bottle across the wrist
It’s like ten thousand spoons when your mam confiscated the knife
It’s like meeting the man of your dreams ….no I can’t

Aww how come he's gone all quiet, has he decided he can't afford to lose me again 🙈🙈🙈😂😂😂

I feel like such a pure witch when he's pretending to cry I laugh harder, so fake he reminds me if muriel in muriels wedding when's she's doing that big ugly embarrassing loud cry 😭😭😭 don't throw me out of the group 😭😭😭😭
Marcus ….you’ve got no dignity

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think he only goes off live so he can come here to check comments then goes back on x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Very rough but here goes:

Am I a scrounger ?
Or is it my autism?
Stuck in the Travelodge
No Insta payments for me .
Open your phones,
Look at my lives and seeeee
I'm just a car crash, I need all the sympathy,
Because Im drunk one day, on the snow
Send me cash, or I will blow
I will suck your dad off for pennies to buy thatchers you knowwwww

Insta,
Just killed a man,
Threw my iPad off the bed, stabbed my self,
Not been fed
Insta, I was the king of memes
But then I had to go awayyyyyy
Insta, oooh,
Didn't mean to spew on lives,
If I kick off I’ll be thrown out this time tomorrow
I’m on my last, on my last. But no one else but me matters.

A30 my time has come,
Got fake tears in my eyes, I’m filming all the time
If you call me out on the lies I will block you
Adelllllllleee, oooh
I don’t have toms cash
I sometimes wish I'd never gone the rave at all.
Didn’t neck, didn’t pull

I am a grieving boy don’t you know
Only fans, memmo me
I have stabbed myself with bottles
Wetherspoons
Amy Jayne , Any Jayne
Amy Jayne , Amy Jayne
Amy Jayne - I’ll crush your bones

I'm just influencer being banned from campsites
He's just a influencer t shirts smell of shite,
Spare him a few pounds to have maccies for his tea

Sid, think you can stop me from eating your roasts
To good to go bags and two dominos
Oh, Meghan, why don’t you follow my Meghan,
Just gotta get a flat, just gotta get a flat for me and my mallets
My LLLs don’t matter, Unless they’re paying me,
I’ll post my wishlist and PayPal
Coz no one else matters
Except SG

Well goons, What👏A 👏Day👏

What angle will he be going with next ? So far we have had:
-autism, OCD, depression, 100+ suicide threats, alcohol and drug abuse, chief mourner of a man he barely knew, alcoholism, bi polar disorder, psychosis, schizophrenia, claims to be a murderer…I can’t keep up!What is left for him to try?

*chef kiss 💋 I vote for you to go for the full lyrics beaut! It’s a long song though so might take a while 😜😂
Just done ha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Just when I thought it couldn’t get better than the ‘oh I’m not cold at all’ video which I watched 1000 times and screamed the house down laughing, I see this! 😂 for me it’s the odd glimpse of people’s comments on the live it really adds to it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I honestly thought when I seen him live in maccies and he was crying it was cos his card was declined and he couldn’t afford the food

10 thousand followers when all you need is a line..

You’re terrible marial! No I think Marcus is even more tragic than her. No disrespect to sid as she’s a hun but if my mother witnessed this behaviour I would be brayed from hole to breakfast time. HOWEVER. I believe you are how you are brought up. Those envelope bouquets aren’t saving you nowww

I’ve just been explaining this to my partner for the first time and his response was ‘is this actually real’ and now I am dead

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Taking bets on how long until he falls off the wagon?
bleeping hell. This reminds me when Will and Simon got caught wagging it on Inbetweeners.
"Were out of control, yesterday we even thought about using heroin"
He's full of tit. Everyone has just witnessed what Sids had to deal with when he has his tantrums all these years. The poor cow.
He clearly wants to go back and luckily she's sticking to her guns.
One thing watching the unravel that is 100% confirmed to me. He can totally control everything he does. It's all an act. Like when a toddler bangs their head on the floor for attention..... or when I pretend to be dead after cleaning and picking up after every fucka all day to see if anyone in my household notices 😂
He's a bleeping weirdo!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
bleeping hell. This reminds me when Will and Simon got caught wagging it on Inbetweeners.
"Were out of control, yesterday we even thought about using heroin"
He's full of tit. Everyone has just witnessed what Sids had to deal with when he has his tantrums all these years. The poor cow.
He clearly wants to go back and luckily she's sticking to her guns.
One thing watching the unravel that is 100% confirmed to me. He can totally control everything he does. It's all an act. Like when a toddler bangs their head on the floor for attention..... or when I pretend to be dead after cleaning and picking up after every fucka all day to see if anyone in my household notices 😂
He's a bleeping weirdo!!!
That must never happen does it. Pretending to be dead after cleaning cos it doesn’t in my house! They won’t notice when you do something but they will notice when you don’t beaut

Reactions: 4
He's live beauts.
I've just done an hour Pelaton and he's noshing off a massive bag of crisps and swagging coke.
I feel so superior.
Thanks Marcus, do the early mornings please you fill the void Jezza Kyle left!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
He's live beauts.
I've just done an hour Pelaton and he's noshing off a massive bag of crisps and swagging coke.
I feel so superior.
Thanks Marcus, do the early mornings please you fill the void Jezza Kyle left!!!!
Live at these times? What's happening? Defo on the ❄

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.