Marcus Mitchell #26 got a free hotel tho I lied kick me out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come on Marcus tell us if you did a sausage roll down the bank earlier and why you didn't go live with it

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think he’s trying to get himself sectioned
What on Earth does he think that will achieve? He wants round the clock care and someone to magically make him better. No Marcus, you are going to have to put a hell of a lot of work in YOURSELF to improve your life.

If it is him on the bridge again it shows even more that he does it for simple attention because that way of suicide he is choosing is out in the open where people can stop him! Why hasn’t he the minute he gets to the top just throw himself off but no he wait is for someone to come along screaming nooo! If he for example could take an overdose alone in his room no one could intervene unless he announced it but still risky for him as he actually doesn’t want to die, he likes the thought of everyone crying and posting rip Marcus so so missed etc but he doesn’t really want to so the pretend bridge jump is the next best thing, if he met someone who could be his next “last shag” so Romantic 😂.he wouldn’t be suicidal at all he would be booking trips away etc he doesn’t really have depression or anxiety he’s just a lonely young man who’s not enjoying his life at the moment in time and doesn’t know how to deal with it

Reactions: 23
What on Earth does he think that will achieve? He wants round the clock care and someone to magically make him better. No Marcus, you are going to have to put a hell of a lot of work in YOURSELF to improve your life.
I think he wants people to feel sorry for him.

Didn’t he share a post today bragging he had been sectioned for 4 months? He’s desperate to be sectioned again… he thinks it’s a personality trait the sad duck! Being sectioned is scary as duck! Not some attention seeking holiday he thinks it is!

Reactions: 20
I wonder if he got a 28 day section and blamed the hotel for his MH declining again if they’d put him straight into his own apartment…

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Can imagine him on the bridge, kicking off with police with tattle on his phone shaking it at them.

"Look at what they say unless you make it stop I'm going to jump"

Bet Sids fuming he's once again not seen it through. Would of been good for trade.

• Haha
Imagine how powerful he feels on that bridge someone begging him for his life and he’s going no I’m going to jump u won’t stop me…but I’m gripping on for dear life 😂 it’s actually not funny he’s really twisted I think he enjoys it all so much

Does he think we don’t know he’s been going out anyway? He had a 2g2g bag the other day and they don’t deliver. He’s obviously been busy shagging all the men who responded to his post the rest of the day. If all the men in Camborne have Covid next week we know why.
Bet he’s ring peice is stinging

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That is FAR to coincidental, but isn’t Sid having a roast? Surely she’d know if it were him as he’s known now isn’t he?
That's just classic Sid behaviour though, he's in absolute crisis, she's having a lovely day to herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think he knows by now it wont get him sectioned.
I think he's paving the way for supported accommodation. You need to demonstrate you have the necessary daily living skills to live independently. He wants his proverbial arse wiped by support workers and no bills. Just a weekly service charge. He'll get to bend some poor cunts ear off in support sessions. And the support worker will likely have to indulge his bs 🙄

• Angry
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.