Marcus Mitchell #26 got a free hotel tho I lied kick me out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed. I work with clients and sometimes that means a bottle of wine at 12pm if I take them for lunch (pre covid) I go back to the office and do the rest of my days work afterwards I don’t sit on live and then pass out for the rest of the day. He was def being dramatic for the sympathy and it looks like it worked.
The LLL brigade are honestly something else. If their ND children were behaving like he does would they just accept and encourage it? Would they duck

Reactions: 11
Noticed the thread title has had the ending removed. Do you think we can get the kick me out taken out too so that it makes more sense lol

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Just looked at Sid’s page,posts from her other children on Mother’s Day but nothing from MM, suppose she’s grateful he’s no longer in her home best gift she could of got 💝 Spending his money on TooGoodToGo and Thatchers. World class son he is beauts

Reactions: 14
Just looked at Sid’s page,posts from her other children on Mother’s Day but nothing from MM, suppose she’s grateful he’s no longer in her home best gift she could of got 💝 Spending his money on TooGoodToGo and Thatchers. World class son he is beauts
I was just having a look too… I’d smash that roast dinner, she does know how to cook a good roast I’ll give the old girl that 😍🤤

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does he think we don’t know he’s been going out anyway? He had a 2g2g bag the other day and they don’t deliver. He’s obviously been busy shagging all the men who responded to his post the rest of the day. If all the men in Camborne have Covid next week we know why.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I wonder if he’s still got a box full of those hot chocolate sachets just kicking about that hotel room

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Fuming I missed all this cos he's been a boring bleep lately, everyone's comments made up for it though 😂 lessons need to be learned that everytime he goes live and tells every one he feels the best he's ever felt and his mind is in a really good place it's a bleeping lie cos he loses his tit not long after 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m absolutely fuming he started his meltdown literally the second I walked into work this morning.

What an absolute sack of tit he is. He’s literally only just mentioned how he needs to remember he has a younger audience too and then he pulls a stunt like this.

It’s hard to feel sympathy for someone who refuses to help themselves and doesn’t give a tit how their obnoxious behaviour affects anybody else.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So glad I managed to capture the crying pic and rant this morning. That could of easily slipped under the radar.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
So he’s had a mini meltdown, I don’t think we are going to get a full on tit show while he is in the Travelodge, he will be worried about getting kicked out. So unless he returns to Sid’s or gets housed I think he will only go so far. He is enormous & you can just tell he stinks 🤢 & the way he takes a drink from that bottle & holds it in his mouth knocks me sick. He is a total waste of space 🥴
Omg yes!! I couldn’t stomach it this morning the way he swills it round then smacks his lips together 😩😩😩it was too early today 🤦🏻‍♀️😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Omg yes!! I couldn’t stomach it this morning the way he swills it round then smacks his lips together 😩😩😩it was too early today 🤦🏻‍♀️😂😂
It's never too early for an MMMM. We need to stay on very high alert now. Never know when he will strike next.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve gotta feeling he will pop back up later on this evening after a quick breakfast bap or pastie..

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Missed all of this today but reading through everyone’s posts has had me howling. He wasn’t drunk at all. His sniffing on that live knocked me sick but it was worth persevering for some of the comments. Highlights included someone telling him to do a Joe Wicks YouTube video (Marcus FYI that would actually kill you) and someone else telling him to do some colouring in 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Noticed the thread title has had the ending removed. Do you think we can get the kick me out taken out too so that it makes more sense lol
I noticed that can I change it or will I have to message mods 😊

Reactions: 1
So according to some local Facebook groups, THE bridge has been shut today as someone was there…
Police and ambulances on scene and they talked them down.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
That is FAR to coincidental, but isn’t Sid having a roast? Surely she’d know if it were him as he’s known now isn’t he?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.