Marcus Mitchell #26 got a free hotel tho I lied kick me out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't it Sids birthday soon bet he's doing stuff to try and ruin it for her too he doesn't like anyone being happy

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So glad I'm not the only one who knows it's Sids birthday soon. Lol.
This really is the Sid fan club!! When’s the big day? Will tattle put wee party hats above the profile pics to mark the occasion?! 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Bradshaw-Mitchell. That's his mum.

Hes itching for one of us to ask about the bridge.
That’s how disgusting you are to tell me beaut lol

R sid dunt duck about with the Sunday dinners does she 6 types of veg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Poor shofa…what a shame she’ll be banned from the funeral, she’s been so good to him 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He’s on a right rage tonight! Is it just me who senses a lot of pent up bitterness in that post, the ‘not allowing anyone to my funeral’ bit, reminds me of how a child will be spiteful ‘well I’m not sharing with you’. It‘s as if he feels bitter about not being allowed to see SG’s funeral iygwim, and because it cut him up so badly he’s using it to lash out at others.

Otherwise is he trying to imply his followers would want to go to his funeral 😆 😳

he’s just pissed up and bored, there’s not much else to do but have a tantrum

Reactions: 20
This lunatic has serious issues. Lock him up already someone
I dont really get who this is aimed at, its not aimed at us cos he talks about his followers, its not aimed at his close family, is this aimed at the LLL brigade? The only people who show him undying loyalty no matter how toxic his behaviour?!

On another note i am so tempted to ask him if hes been to the a30 but i dont want to goad him and more importantly i cant risk him blocking me and missing the action first hand

Reactions: 14
I think a lot of his followers have started to suggest that he needs help, stop drinking etc as well as holding him to account for his behaviour. Marcus doesn’t want followers who question him, he only wants the comments telling him he’s funny, looking good , being a success and that everything bad that happens in his life is completely not his fault because autism. His blindly loyal lll brigade starting to ask questions is going to piss him off far more than anything we say here

• Heart
Reactions: 11
haha lasted a minute until someone asked him if he's struggling. Couldn't even speak when he saw it. The fat duck.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.