Marcus Mitchell #26 got a free hotel tho I lied kick me out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So according to some local Facebook groups, THE bridge has been shut today as someone was there…
Police and ambulances on scene and they talked them down.
Prepare yourselves for the CBD gummies, Memmo requests and ‘living my best life’ posts beauts. They’re coming!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Do you think he recorded it 😅 what a waste of police and ambulance workers time 😠 he should be charged x

Reactions: 15
If he went to that bridge again there's gonna be an ELWMMD (Ethel's Little Willy Massive Melt Down)!
Telling ya beauts I'm fuming with this bleep!
1 of these days he's going to cry wolf and no fucker will be arsed to turn up for him or I'll be there to bleeping push him!*

*I wouldn't really cos I wouldn't have the strength to

Reactions: 20
So according to some local Facebook groups, THE bridge has been shut today as someone was there…
Police and ambulances on scene and they talked them down.
What's the group names please? He did say he was going there and going to jump off. Bet it was him.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Oh Jesus I wonder if it was him. I feel like he’s done it enough times now that if it was him the post would be something like “ A30 bridge closed as Marcus has gone live on it again, caution to anyone passing, if you’re driving up from the Maccas please bring a Big Mac to assist with negotiations”

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Well he declares he's going to throw himself off the bridge, isn't heard from since and now this. Fuming this prick didn't go live with it like promised.

• Haha
Notice that the person who said ‘person on bridge has been hospitalised’ had the surname Mitchell although haven’t heard of them in his family…

• Wow
If it was him , How many more times is he going to get away with it?. This time around he's really got to me. It's all just one big game to him.

I wonder if that hospital worker who commented here is still lurking, spill the beans beaut ? 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He is not detainable under MHA, for police incidents it would be initial assessment by Street Triage team who won’t assess anyone who is under the influence, If he is intoxicated he would most likely end up in custody for public order offence and assessed by CJLD mental health team in the morning or be taken to his mum’s as a place of safety (poor Sid). By the morning he will be magically fixed and bitching that he wants to be private and is back to his nasty horrible selfish cunty awful self 🙄🙄😤
And those LLL can literally duck themselves with a lawnmower, coming out with “phone your gp, DM me, you’re an inspiration to me”, total pish and tit🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
I know this sounds so awful but if he really hates his life and no longer wants to be around 1) why threaten it - seeking an intervention there 2) why go to the bridge and not do it -3) if the bridge isn’t working and people rescue you and you really do want to die (which nobody does want to see anyone actually kill themselves) why not find another avenue. This is not promoting at all but it screams attention seeking, and I think he’s bloody bored!!!! But if you have Covid it’s so much worse as he’s putting so many people at risk. Like I am sure he’s unwell and mentally unstable, but I also think he thrives on sympathy and attention. He needs to get a job, make friends through work and get some purpose in life. I’m sorry he feels at a low ebb but I’m not sorry that he cracks open the alcohol at 8am and brags about it and they he doesn’t do one thing to help himself apart from using manipulating techniques for sympathy and attention.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.