Marcus Mitchell #26 got a free hotel tho I lied kick me out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you once again beauts! May my reign continue. 😂😂

Recap.

Marcus is edging very close to a spectacular MMMM as of this morning (31.3.2022) he has threatened to jump off the bridge live after starting on the cider at 8am.
He has been inviting men to come over and have sex as he is gagging for it.
Still claiming to be homeless and in the travel lodge.
Has covid but is going out regardless.
You can no longer send him a coffee for just £5.
Not sure if the shofa is still his bffl.
Sid and Rich are living their best lives without Marcus trashing their houses all the time.

Apologies if I missed anything!
Keeping his private life private!
If only he had eaten those overnight oats!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If anyone has recorded the live you can upload it on streamable, copy and paste the link to the video here. But insert it as media so it will show as a video

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Pretty sure you’re not allowed guests when you live in a hotel so don’t know what he’s playing at with his fake messages anyway.

I really hope he’s been drinking a couple days and has a come down that lasts the whole weekend. I’ve no plans at all and need some entertainment
You're all trying to destroy my mental health with the same profile pic, I see how it is beauts

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If anyone has recorded the live you can upload it on streamable, copy and paste the link to the video here. But insert it as media so it will show as a video
I’ll try now

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
I think I dislike the LLL brigade more than I dislike Marcus, absolute bunch of melts

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Not gonna lie, it’s really pissed me off how he’s got off so lightly with covid. I eat healthily, exercise, fully vaccinated and tested positive on Monday, and duck me, I have been ROUGH. Like the worst I’ve ever been in my 33 years. Yet this lump of
cheese is swanning about in his free hotel, eating carb buffets, wanking in his bomb baths and drinking at 8am. Even your attempt at a MMM today was a pathetic disappointment.

Reactions: 21
So he’s had a mini meltdown, I don’t think we are going to get a full on tit show while he is in the Travelodge, he will be worried about getting kicked out. So unless he returns to Sid’s or gets housed I think he will only go so far. He is enormous & you can just tell he stinks 🤢 & the way he takes a drink from that bottle & holds it in his mouth knocks me sick. He is a total waste of space 🥴

• Sick
Reactions: 13
What an absolute bleep!!!
I'm raging here!
I hope he read what I put on the last thread about that beautiful young girl who died through suicide last week 😡
He's an attention seeking arse hole! He wasn't even tipsy on that live. He ignored every single person who told him to get rid of the booze. Yet he reckons he doesn't have an issue with alcohol 🤔
Yeah, course you don't. And I'm a size 0 super model!
You're a selfish bleep Marcus! Sasha the shofa needs to give her head a wobble. He's just using you luv and will throw you under the bus like he's done with all of his other mates. Run for the bleeping hills!

*annnnnnd breathe

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I feel so empty that I've just finished every last thread ! What do I do with my spare time now !?
Crack open a thatchers beaut 🥂

Well beauts the morning mini breakdown didn’t amount to much but god it was needed for this thread ! I’m dying to watch his live but currently sat having a boozy lunch in a very posh bar and don’t think they would take to kindly to hearing good old MM’s voice booming about 😅 Still can’t find his second account 😞

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
What an absolute bleep!!!
I'm raging here!
I hope he read what I put on the last thread about that beautiful young girl who died through suicide last week 😡
He's an attention seeking arse hole! He wasn't even tipsy on that live. He ignored every single person who told him to get rid of the booze. Yet he reckons he doesn't have an issue with alcohol 🤔
Yeah, course you don't. And I'm a size 0 super model!
You're a selfish bleep Marcus! Sasha the shofa needs to give her head a wobble. He's just using you luv and will throw you under the bus like he's done with all of his other mates. Run for the bleeping hills!

*annnnnnd breathe
I agree I don’t think he was drunk either. Think he was just drinking fo the shock factor and to get attention

If I was cynical , I would suggest that this mornings live and vague threats were designed to show how vulnerable he is , and how the council should definitely see him as a priority to house . He is a joke. Won’t consider therapy because he’s have to pay , but happily talks about his imaginary holidays , nights out and independent life.

Reactions: 14
So he’s had a mini meltdown, I don’t think we are going to get a full on tit show while he is in the Travelodge, he will be worried about getting kicked out. So unless he returns to Sid’s or gets housed I think he will only go so far. He is enormous & you can just tell he stinks 🤢 & the way he takes a drink from that bottle & holds it in his mouth knocks me sick. He is a total waste of space 🥴
You mean a MMMMM ?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well beauts it's 3.53pm and I've popped a cork coz I can!!! Was drugged up and behaving last week for the 40th so now I'm going to go off the rails MM style for the next few days!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Well beauts it's 3.53pm and I've popped a cork coz I can!!! Was drugged up and behaving last week for the 40th so now I'm going to go off the rails MM style for the next few days!!
Good for you, you celebrate dem titties

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
He is a disgrace with no concern for anyone but himself, I hate the selfish twit so much😡 but I’m more than a little obsessed with his antics🤷🏻‍♀️ My name is Crazy Horse & I’m addicted to the Marcus Mitchell thread 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I agree I don’t think he was drunk either. Think he was just drinking fo the shock factor and to get attention

I think it was the fact he kept having to announce the fact he felt so drunk 😂 like we all did back in school after a can of top deck shandy

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.