Marcus Mitchell #26 got a free hotel tho I lied kick me out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My burner profile is on my laptop šŸ˜© load up you piece of crap !!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I canā€™t get it either - said it ended but I dunno if Iā€™ve just been banned šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
He muttered on about going for a beer run.. I suspect maybe another live while heā€™s outā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 4
šŸ˜‚
57941AE5-4013-4013-BBA3-C6A841887368d.png

Donā€™t think thatā€™s an appropriate replacement for the communal beaut

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
I got a notification for the live but by the time I got on nothing there. Do another one Marcus ffs and stay on longer you don't give a tit remember

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He hasnā€™t got the balls, he knows he hasnā€™t got the followers anymore šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Heā€™s deleted those stories on the social one so heā€™s still awake, go live please beaut

Reactions: 4
Do we know what this is episode is about, or is he just moaning in general? I know weā€™ve all said it a million times, but WHY THE duck DOESNā€™T HE GET SOME TREATMENT?!?! If heā€™s that bleeping miserable I still cannot understand, for the life of me, why he doesnā€™t do something about it.
God heā€™s a bleep.

This lunatic has serious issues. Lock him up already someone
Very bold of him to assume his family will go to his funeral šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Can't believe he was so drunk at eight am this morning that he's passed out for the rest of the day, what an absolute waste of oxygen. How many vulnerable people do you think he's planning on killing with his covid ?
I know Iā€™m sick of him building our hopes up like this!!

Well beauts it's 3.53pm and I've popped a cork coz I can!!! Was drugged up and behaving last week for the 40th so now I'm going to go off the rails MM style for the next few days!!
Can you please do a live to fill the MMM shape hole in our hearts please beaut.

Someone said inquests are available to the public I think someone should take one for the team and look at SGs

Reactions: 3
As if he was live again! I canā€™t cope with his body clock! I really wish heā€™d spilled the beans whether or not it was him on the bridge.

Reactions: 6
Well it's the weekend (near enough) go on Marcus, treat yourself to a drink its not like you do it often.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I donā€™t think heā€™s going out anymore ā€¦when he started drinking yesterday morning he made a comment on his story complaining about seeming popular on social media but that he doesnā€™t actually have anyone ā€¦now Iā€™m paraphrasing , but it was something along those lines ! Iā€™d say Heidi cancelled the night out because of his covid , so true to his childish nature , he had a tantrum and we all saw what happened next ! ā€¦what will it be today ? Back to his private happy life ?

Reactions: 13
...and just caught up again, this thread is a beaut one for sure! Why on earth would this vile bleep think anyone other than his poor suffering family would want to go to his funeral šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire never mind mourn him. Sorry if that is harsh but he makes me so feckin angry. Im 46 and suffer BPD, anxiety, depression the lot. Ive took overdoses over the years BUT I have always worked, never ever claimed a penny. Have had to take time off work unpaid and just muddled through and gone without till back on my feet again. Seeing this fat useless slob enjoying his drinking in his hotel room is really tipping me over the edge lately. I really feckin despise him. Rant over...time for work.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Well I thought we was in for a porker corker.
Instead it was a woe is me self pity party, whilst he struggles to breathe. Oh look at me Iā€™m hard drinking on my own at 8am. Can slag us off all he wants but us bleeping tax payers are funding his ā€œBeautā€ lifestyle. A friend of mine who committed suicide never mentioned a thing. Never made threats, you would have never have known. This blob is just bleeping attention seeking, I donā€™t know how he dare call out anybodyā€™s profile pictures out either he looks like a joint of bleeping stringed pork. He boils my bleeping blood. Heā€™s so desperate for something extreme to happen to justify his selfish bleeping antics. Iā€™m glad he has nobody because thatā€™s just what he deserves!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.