Marcus Mitchell #26 got a free hotel tho I lied kick me out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jumping straight in to say I am absolutely living for this thread today 😂😂can’t believe I actually have to work for a living and I’m missing it all. Wish I was work shy like Marcus, drinking at 8 and looking for a shag. Please any screen recordings get them uploaded!! I love you all!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I feel so empty that I've just finished every last thread ! What do I do with my spare time now !?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thank you once again beauts! May my reign continue. 😂😂

Recap.

Marcus is edging very close to a spectacular MMMM as of this morning (31.3.2022) he has threatened to jump off the bridge live after starting on the cider at 8am.
He has been inviting men to come over and have sex as he is gagging for it.
Still claiming to be homeless and in the travel lodge.
Has covid but is going out regardless.
You can no longer send him a coffee for just £5.
Not sure if the shofa is still his bffl.
Sid and Rich are living their best lives without Marcus trashing their houses all the time.

Apologies if I missed anything!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Pretty sure you’re not allowed guests when you live in a hotel so don’t know what he’s playing at with his fake messages anyway.

I really hope he’s been drinking a couple days and has a come down that lasts the whole weekend. I’ve no plans at all and need some entertainment

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That text asking someone over is such bullshit, it’s the type of message you’d send on grindr or fb messenger at a push there’s no way he wouldn’t have known he was on fb sending that text. And I mean he’s got covid ffs, I’m sorry the thought of bouncing on someone makes me feel sick atm, never mind if I was spluttering covid germs all over them 😆 grotter!

i wonder if he has to declare to the hotel that he has covid?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thank you once again beauts! May my reign continue. 😂😂

Recap.

Marcus is edging very close to a spectacular MMMM as of this morning (31.3.2022) he has threatened to jump off the bridge live after starting on the cider at 8am.
He has been inviting men to come over and have sex as he is gagging for it.
Still claiming to be homeless and in the travel lodge.
Has covid but is going out regardless.
You can no longer send him a coffee for just £5.
Not sure if the shofa is still his bffl.
Sid and Rich are living their best lives without Marcus trashing their houses all the time.

Apologies if I missed anything!
Can’t forget -
Marcus claims he had an imaginary boyfriend, but had to give him the flick because he was just getting used for sex. Unconfirmed as to whether or not he was referring to the communal.
Poor Sid spent Mother’s Day alone eating a roast for one.
And there was…a blanket.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can't believe he was so drunk at eight am this morning that he's passed out for the rest of the day, what an absolute waste of oxygen. How many vulnerable people do you think he's planning on killing with his covid ?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Can’t forget -
Marcus claims he had an imaginary boyfriend, but had to give him the flick because he was just getting used for sex. Unconfirmed as to whether or not he was referring to the communal.
Poor Sid spent Mother’s Day alone eating a roast for one.
And there was…a blanket.
Marcus the sex god 😂😂😂😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Can't believe he was so drunk at eight am this morning that he's passed out for the rest of the day, what an absolute waste of oxygen. How many vulnerable people do you think he's planning on killing with his covid ?
i think his idea of ‘going out’ to ‘put my mental health first’ was going to the local shop for a 4 pack of thatchers, which on the plus side means he is unlikely to go out again

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t even think he was that pissed, I think he woke up, had a can and half a bottle of Henry’s and then went to sleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
i think his idea of ‘going out’ to ‘put my mental health first’ was going to the local shop for a 4 pack of thatchers, which on the plus side means he is unlikely to go out again
As much as I love your comments, I feel I must implore you to stop talking so that I never have to see your profile pic ever again. Mental health comes first beaut sorry.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.