Marcus Mitchell #25 Hanging round with Dodgy men thought you couldn't lose yourself again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn't like hotels cause he doesn't know who's slept in the bed before him ffs sake how about the poor people who get in after him 🤢 and waving while giving a shout out to a bleeping cat 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I didnt understand his comment about the hotel, the commenter was asking for tips for her autistic son who struggled to cope in hotels and he said a whole load of nothing, just that he didn’t like the thought of people being in the bed before him but he pushes it out of his mind 🤷🏻‍♀️

also hahahahaha at the man who called him the Michelin man

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The cheese wand comment may or not have been my husband 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Doesn't like hotels cause he doesn't know who's slept in the bed before him ffs sake how about the poor people who get in after him 🤢 and waving while giving a shout out to a bleeping cat 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Someone commented what about the ppl after 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I didnt understand his comment about the hotel, the commenter was asking for tips for her autistic son who struggled to cope in hotels and he said a whole load of nothing, just that he didn’t like the thought of people being in the bed before him but he pushes it out of his mind 🤷🏻‍♀️

also hahahahaha at the man who called him the Michelin man
The Michelin man 🤣 I wouldn't call that a nice story and he couldn't wait to tell us that 😂

• Haha
So what was the story? I missed the start
A 50 year old ‘old’ homeless man who he was basically implying had some sort of learning disability or autism started chatting to him and made up a nickname for him, ‘Mitchy’ based on his surname, but then said ‘oh no, you’re the Michelin man’ gesturing to Marcus’ belly, ‘you’ve got the belly for it’ (or something like that). Marcus was laughing at it and said he thought the man was a cheeky bastard.

…Funny how that man was just a cheeky bastard who he laughed at but we have blood on our hands isn’t it

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So it’s all on tape, admitting his mum hasn’t thrown him out. That’s intentionally homeless! Gormless twit, let the fan hit the tit!
F72CF7B1-0BC8-4F6F-95DF-DF36C478A649.gif

• Heart
I missed the live! Was tending to my ‘crotch goblin’ 😂😂😂😂 as if he gave the cat a shout out and not the baby! Marcus Mitchell Ruthless and Toothless!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.