Marcus Mitchell #25 Hanging round with Dodgy men thought you couldn't lose yourself again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I left when someone complimented his accent and he was like "thanks it's a Cornish accent" is it balls. Maybe if you're inbred.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
As I'm sat on the sofa just about to eat a home cooked meal. i can't help but feel a little jealous of Marcus living his best life in a travel lodge.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Envelope bouquet 💐 and two go’s on the communal 🍆 for our esteemed truth teller tattler Alexander 👏
0FC96148-BB13-47EF-9380-0DE20E46DBEE.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does he eat so loudly!? He even has that whistle going on 🤢🤢 makes me sick that.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I need to get on the actual lives as I can’t see the comments when they’re finished! X

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Why does he eat so loudly!? He even has that whistle going on 🤢🤢 makes me sick that.
it’s gotta be and internal septum deviation from getting lamped by Sids ex. That’s probably why he’s sniffing and snorting like a buffalo all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Recap:

Marcus had a MMMM, ran away from home - all the way to his garden where he went live drinking jäger from the bottle, a few days later comes back in a travel lodge where he’s been placed by the council for 56 days. He’s so far spent his first few days scoffing his face with ‘Too Good To Go’ bags from Starbucks containing cold sausage buns and overnight oats which we know he’ll probably just be using as bath scrub. Also been drinking every night and his diet has gone out the window because his mental health comes first beauts

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
The way he was wiping his hands all over that filthy t shirt as well. He genuinely makes me heave

It’s not letting me edit the wiki. Can one of you absolute beauts add in Alexander the Great, the night he swore on all our lives and we didn’t die and also the travelodge holiday paid for by tax payers please

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.