Marcus Mitchell #25 Hanging round with Dodgy men thought you couldn't lose yourself again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let me get this straight….he doesn’t like hotels? Because of his OCD? But in the past he has begged for hotel stays? I can’t keep up with this horse tit, and neither can he!

The Michelin man 🤣 I wouldn't call that a nice story and he couldn't wait to tell us that 😂
It wasn’t even a real story, he was blatantly making it up as he went along….stumbling over his words.

Reactions: 15
Let me get this straight….he doesn’t like hotels? Because of his OCD? But in the past he has begged for hotel stays? I can’t keep up with this horse tit, and neither can he!
Yeah he doesn’t like hotels because he can’t cope with the thought of dirty sheets, not knowing who had been in the bed before him, due to his OCD. But is happily living the life of Riley in the hotel saying he loves it. Idk about you but if I am faced with something my OCD or anxiety struggles with it is very very hard for me to relax and be happy like he is

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So that was absolutely boring but I did spot some things he said that stuck out . 🧐 I’ll keep it brief :

- He met a homeless man at the Travel Lodge and he said “he is also homeless”
So there we have proof he is claiming himself to be homeless ! Ofc We all suspected but now we have his verification.

-When he was questioned on being kicked out and he said he wasn’t , his body language suggests to me that is telling the truth ! Which leads me to the assumption that they just want him to move out and get his own place and are using this route to get a freebie from the council ! If there was no council support he would be back at Sid’s.

-He 💯 does not have autism

-His ego is so high but is also suffering low self esteem ! It might sound like an oxymoron but this kind of combination creates very unpleasant characteristics.He craves attention so much that he is happy to even receive negative remarks (the Michelin man) like this was the bloody STORY he was so chuffed about.

-He has a serious drinking problem

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So funny as well when he finally blocked alex but he was straight back in there with another account and commenting 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I forgot to add he 💯 does not have OCD also ! Clean sheets has absolutely nothing got to do with OCD !

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Most boring live ever

I really wanted to ask for a shout-out for the communal dildo 👀😆

Ive been lurking a while now ... I'm not marcus. My old account was @kiyu and my claim to fame was once being featured on marcus' IG 🎉

I see not a great deal has changed - and I'm loving the references to Alan partridge 😆 fuming he's trying to fudge the system to bum a house though 😑

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Heidi has well moved on from Marcus, good on her, & she’s looking better than she has in a long time. Marcus is so jealous quizzing her on who she is with. Everyone has moved on Marcus from your exhausting drama 🙄

Reactions: 17
I liked the fact that the old bloke who had been there ages must have had “ something wrong “ with him because he was blunt and caused Marcus fat 😂😂😂 .

so to clarify Marcus , you think people who are blunt/may lack social skills or be able to read/judge social cues have something wrong with them . Maybe he had autism , which you claimed wasn’t a disability just a different ability 🤷‍♀️ Also presumably him being elder and potentially autistic yet still in temporary accommodation means he wasn’t considered vulnerable enough to get his own place . Still, I’m sure you will Mitchy Michelin

and I’m not even going to start on your saying you have a “ gay” voice because personally I’m proud to be part of the Queer community and I find that people continuing to use the term “ gay” as derogatory is disgusting.

also did he say he gets food delivered each day ? Is that on top of his g2g bags,meals out with his mum,food out with his Shofa etc?
Marcus carry on like that and the council won’t be helping you find a hostel room or flat , they will be helping your mum find a plot

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I forgot to add he 💯 does not have OCD also ! Clean sheets has absolutely nothing got to do with OCD !
This is my pet peeve with some people, claiming OCD when they just like things neat and clean. Marcus, watch some documentaries on people with actual OCD. It is hellish for them. He hasn’t got a clue

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What was it that he wanted to tell us on the live, he said he had a story earlier?

Reactions: 3
This is my pet peeve with some people, claiming OCD when they just like things neat and clean. Marcus, watch some documentaries on people with actual OCD. It is hellish for them. He hasn’t got a clue
He doesn’t even like things neat and clean, he’s a right scruff!!!

Reactions: 7
Doesn't like hotels cause he doesn't know who's slept in the bed before him ffs sake how about the poor people who get in after him 🤢 and waving while giving a shout out to a bleeping cat 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Using OCD as a excuse. OCD is more about intrusive thoughts, and a wide range of symptoms. Cleanliness can be a symptom but not one of the main ones

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Imagine having the balls to have a go at alex on that other live.
Then unintentionally admit that you made yourself homeless, you get your meals delivered as part of this 'supported housing crap', your mum still does your washing. Really being a functioning adult in society.

Yet bragging to corset girl how many views you got. Yes mate, most of them were us..

Clearly living the dream carcus.

Reactions: 14
I wonder if when the "old" man in his 50's told Marcus he had been there 14 weeks, marcus panicked a little? I really think he thinks he'll be there to whatever the date was he said and will then be handed the keys to his very own luxury apartment.

Reactions: 8
So just caught up on the live. More sweat, grease and heavy breathing. Heidi is 100% not his friend. She feels sorry for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What about the comment about high rent in the area? He responded but I didn’t really hear what he said…anyone manage to catch it?

Reactions: 1
I had to really check if that was Heidi. She looked very good on the live I can’t lie. Then you see Marcus who is red, sweaty, and fatter than ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t think he has OCD although I guess he can be controlling and rigid in a different context. His alcohol use seems really harmful, wonder how much he’s drinking now he’s living alone, he’s constantly got alcohol. Makes you wonder if the sweating and tremor is withdrawal. I do think he’s likely autistic (although not based on his version of ASD difficulties, like his dinner on the plate) and obviously has quite significant mixed personality difficulties. He behaves like an utter monster but how much of that is due to nurture? I hope living alone forces him to take some responsibility and build a life. He’s got no structure, no purpose and no boundaries and his worse qualities just run riot.

Fair play to him tho for the cat shout out 🤣

Reactions: 7
What about the comment about high rent in the area? He responded but I didn’t really hear what he said…anyone manage to catch it?
He just said "yeah it might be high"

In the back of his mind he's thinking 'duck it my benefits will pay for it' little does the jellytubby realise he'll only ever get the maximum local housing authority rate he's entitled to and if its anything like where I live...it'll be a bleeping dive but an extortionate amount of rent. Can't wait until he finds out the cost of living, bills etc. Sounds like he was an absolute twit to Sid but when he gets a taste of the real world he'll soon realise how good he had it...I just hope she doesn't take him back

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.