Marcus Mitchell #25 Hanging round with Dodgy men thought you couldn't lose yourself again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didnt ever introduce myself either. I think i liked that meme where hes waiting to get the nod to go down the slide at the water park. Funny to be fair.

Then i started to think he was a dick when he posted some vengful stuff about the crisis team.

I was sign posted to tattle by becky bumhole and thought, hmm i wonder if mm is on here bc he seems a bit of a dick and I've been watching his slow, painful social media demise ever since. I wonder if his books have been pulped?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I for one will not be listening to a thing he says on live I'll be reading the comments from our new fave alex and I hope more speak up again 🤣 probs only stuff his massive moon face again anyway the tub of lard 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Some woman last night on the live repeatedly asked him to give a shout out for her 2 week old baby which he blanked..

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So excited beauts!! After a day at work with only two nurses on duty (inc me) i still know our beaut had a harder day than me!!! 🤣 Can’t wait to see his Starbucks haul!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Some woman last night on the live repeatedly asked him to give a shout out for her 2 week old baby which he blanked..
Someone asked for a shout out for their cat. Marcus has a wider appeal than we initially thought.

Getting quite excited for tonight’s shenanigans.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Jesus christ today's been hideous, my hangover antics have been inspired by the big lad himself.
Got a Maccys breakie this morning to brace myself for a 90 mile drive, my energy depleting with every mile that passed. Sat waiting for a customer for 45 mins to realise I was in the wrong place we'd arranged to meet, then realise they'd cancelled on me earlier in the week.
Went to Maccys for round 2, needed to snort a line of Big Macs (great for the diet when tits been done Monday).
At the packed drive through about to order started heaving, grabbed the Maccys bag from breakie and puked into that. Ordered my food and sped home.
Now laid in the recovery position about to create a new account to be involved in the live.
I need reminding there is another person in the world thats an even bigger piece of tit than me
We’ve all been there, beaut

Thoughts and prayers at this difficult time ✉ 💐 🍆🍔 🍟

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just going to charge my phone. Someone please record for those who will miss it. Feeling hopeful for tonight.

Reactions: 12
Omg I seen that. At first I thought Why the duck would you want a shoutout for your baby. Then I thought actually it seems like a wind up

Reactions: 6
Someone asked for a shout out for their cat. Marcus has a wider appeal than we initially thought.

Getting quite excited for tonight’s shenanigans.
Ignore me. This is the one that was the wind up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
omg what a joke, come on marcus you lazy bleep, we need a good laugh here

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah I think he’s full of tit. He will be on here now reading these comments cramming a bleeping carrot cake in

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.