Marcus Mitchell #25 Hanging round with Dodgy men thought you couldn't lose yourself again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I’m on my break atm I will be driving home like fast and furious at home time please screen record anything beauts, I need a good laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 2
85033767-425A-46F3-A875-23DAA4A9F1D6.jpeg

New thread time beauts! @Lucyxxxx congrats on getting the title! Ive screenshotted it above but i dont know how to do a new one so can anyone else make it?

I always make sure to check in on the thread in the evenings to try get a sense of whether there is likely to be an MMMM pending that night, but to check in now and see I’ve missed a wake and break(down), im gutted!
Anyone with screen recordings I upload them to streamable . Com and then put the link it gives you in my comment

• Heart
Reactions: 8
View attachment 1162040
New thread time beauts! @Lucyxxxx congrats on getting the title! Ive screenshotted it above but i dont know how to do a new one so can anyone else make it?

I always make sure to check in on the thread in the evenings to try get a sense of whether there is likely to be an MMMM pending that night, but to check in now and see I’ve missed a wake and break(down), im gutted!
Anyone with screen recordings I upload them to streamable . Com and then put the link it gives you in my comment
I'll create it beauts xo

https://tattle.life/threads/marcus-...-i-lied-kick-me-out-ill-commit-suicide.28698/

New thread beautsss x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.