Marcus Mitchell #25 Hanging round with Dodgy men thought you couldn't lose yourself again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bleeping hate the ones that keep messaging saying Marcus are you seeing my comments when they don't say anything interesting or at all??? šŸ¤”

Reactions: 7
90% of his viewers are Tattlers, we are keeping him in his social media career. Give the people what they want Marcus!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Maybe heā€™s already banned from going live on his ā€œ newā€ account?
Maybe heā€™s got lucky on Grindr
Or much more likely , maybe g2g had run out of Starbucks bags

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Honestly some of the comments ā€˜I work with the homeless theyā€™re bloody savage?!ā€™

ā€˜I can send you a ciderā€™?! These people are total fucktards!!!

All he does is bleeping burp!!!!!!

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Iā€™m literally beside myself!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh lord, heā€™s getting on my absolute TITS. He canā€™t finish a sentence before staring blankly and then changing the subject. Anyone else just want to smack that beetroot face of his.

Reactions: 19
Did he just say ā€˜I like privacy, privacy is betterā€™!!!

The cat shout out šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

IT IS TOO MUCH

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He better hurry up and entertain me. Iā€™ve waited bleeping ages for this.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
duck me. What a waste of setting up a new account
In the words of Will off the Inbetweeners
Well that was bleeping awful

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Pissing myself at the cat shout out and the ā€˜cheese wandā€™ comment. Also defo think he was kicked out as his story isnā€™t adding up

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.