Marcus Mitchell #25 Hanging round with Dodgy men thought you couldn't lose yourself again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to really check if that was Heidi. She looked very good on the live I can’t lie. Then you see Marcus who is red, sweaty, and fatter than ever.
I think it was the filter that she was using that made her look a lot better than she usually does 😂 but also staying away from Marcus probably makes anyone look better 😉

Reactions: 7
Honestly some of the comments ‘I work with the homeless they’re bloody savage?!’

‘I can send you a cider’?! These people are total fucktards!!!

All he does is bleeping burp!!!!!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’m literally beside myself!!!!
What a bleep, calling homeless individuals savage, you’re in the wrong job ya knob.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
He just said "yeah it might be high"

In the back of his mind he's thinking 'duck it my benefits will pay for it' little does the jellytubby realise he'll only ever get the maximum local housing authority rate he's entitled to and if its anything like where I live...it'll be a bleeping dive but an extortionate amount of rent. Can't wait until he finds out the cost of living, bills etc. Sounds like he was an absolute twit to Sid but when he gets a taste of the real world he'll soon realise how good he had it...I just hope she doesn't take him back
Yup he’s got no idea at all!

What a bleep, calling homeless individuals savage, you’re in the wrong job ya knob.
Can you imagine!!!!!

Reactions: 5
What about the comment about high rent in the area? He responded but I didn’t really hear what he said…anyone manage to catch it?
“Yeah it might be high , yeah. I’m not going to say too much , trying to keep that bit , part, private “

in other words he has no idea about rents because he hasn’t bothered looking at private rents and assumes his benefits will pay for all the rent on a council flat

Reactions: 15
I liked the fact that the old bloke who had been there ages must have had “ something wrong “ with him because he was blunt and caused Marcus fat 😂😂😂 .

so to clarify Marcus , you think people who are blunt/may lack social skills or be able to read/judge social cues have something wrong with them . Maybe he had autism , which you claimed wasn’t a disability just a different ability 🤷‍♀️ Also presumably him being elder and potentially autistic yet still in temporary accommodation means he wasn’t considered vulnerable enough to get his own place . Still, I’m sure you will Mitchy Michelin

and I’m not even going to start on your saying you have a “ gay” voice because personally I’m proud to be part of the Queer community and I find that people continuing to use the term “ gay” as derogatory is disgusting.

also did he say he gets food delivered each day ? Is that on top of his g2g bags,meals out with his mum,food out with his Shofa etc?
Marcus carry on like that and the council won’t be helping you find a hostel room or flat , they will be helping your mum find a plot

They’ll be hiring a hi ab!

I had to really check if that was Heidi. She looked very good on the live I can’t lie. Then you see Marcus who is red, sweaty, and fatter than ever.
The filters beaut, he nose is nowt like that irl

Can confirm I left a comment on his live. 😂😂
Same beaut, but there were no trolls apparently lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder if when the "old" man in his 50's told Marcus he had been there 14 weeks, marcus panicked a little? I really think he thinks he'll be there to whatever the date was he said and will then be handed the keys to his very own luxury apartment.
Your right I think he thinks he is gonna get the apartment of his dreams. I think the best he could hope for is a HMO

Reactions: 11
His gormless moon face when he’s trying to read the comments 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
she was using a face altering filter ! Try the baby girl filter on instagram and you will see the intense effect 😉

Reactions: 7
Why is he saving these pointless lives to his feed? Alex the great was brilliant but apart from that it's not exactly riveting content 🤷🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry who is Heidi? I know she was on the live but is she a friend of his? I’ve only really joined on the thread before this x

Would anyone at the hotel or the council be paying much attention to whether or not he's actually sleeping at the hotel?

I had a suspicion that maybe he could be staying at his Mum's house, at least some of the time, because you know he won't really like being at the hotel, but doing the lives (and saving to his feed) at the hotel to try and prove he's there and homeless. Is that a possibility

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Would anyone at the hotel or the council be paying much attention to whether or not he's actually sleeping at the hotel?

I had a suspicion that maybe he could be staying at his Mum's house, at least some of the time, because you know he won't really like being at the hotel, but doing the lives (and saving to his feed) at the hotel to try and prove he's there and homeless. Is that a possibility
Good point 👍🏻

Reactions: 5
Sorry who is Heidi? I know she was on the live but is she a friend of his? I’ve only really joined on the thread before this x
So you haven’t read the wiki , and only joined in last thread which was quite eventful with suicide threats and living in a travel lodge but THIS is your question? …..interesting ….🧐
xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is he saving these pointless lives to his feed? Alex the great was brilliant but apart from that it's not exactly riveting content 🤷🏻
45DD85AF-2FAD-4AE1-A6E8-D14D4F3D4280.png

So you haven’t read the wiki , and only joined in last thread which was quite eventful with suicide threats and living in a travel lodge but THIS is your question? …..interesting ….🧐
xoxo
Was that a big hint for a lift or money for a taxi in his live with Heidi ?
It’s like £7 on the train

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
His gormless moon face when he’s trying to read the comments 😂😂😂😂😂😂
He knocks me sick🤢 & also the way he pulls the neck of his top up with his chubby little deformed hands all the time, annoys the tit out of me.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.