Marcus Mitchell #25 Hanging round with Dodgy men thought you couldn't lose yourself again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that if she has kicked him out and provided him a letter to say that he is not welcome to live in her house anymore, then the council or whoever have to take that at face value, even if she is doing his washing etc. End of the day it is HER house. She doesn’t have to let her adult man child live with her if she doesn’t want him to. The council cannot force her to house him. They can offer a financial incentive for her to do so but it wouldn’t be much.
Hi beaut! Carcus said on live that she hasn't kicked him out.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Hi beauts , I’m attending my first Live tonight and I can’t bloody wait! 🍿
I just realised I never made my introductory hello ! I just jumped in commenting a few weeks ago 😂

Hi , my name is U K hun and I’m a MMMM addict👋
I started as a follower of his page ages ago because of the Sam Smith video meme he made which I thought was hilarious !
Then when all the mad stuff started happening I just couldn’t believe what I was seeing ! I was so worried about him and I couldn’t stop thinking about him. I work in mental health , (I won’t say which position but let’s just say I know my tit ) This is my day job so I am used to working psychologically with people in distress. But this affected me more than any of my clients because it was in my personal space . Even though it’s online interaction, it still impacted me and I felt like I wanted to help him but couldn’t! It gave me this horrible feeling of helplessness …Fast forward to a few more incidents and I became so annoyed by his cyclical egomaniac narcissistic behaviour and by the way he scares and triggers people just for attention!
His Tattle shoutouts brought me here! I lurked for a very long time before making my profile as I felt someone in my profession shouldn’t be here 🤓!

But there you have it : U k hun was born and MMMM is my guilty pleasure

As you were beauts…I just wanted to belatedly introduce myself. Sorry for the long ramble ! Im not a girl of few words 😉

Xoxo

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I just realised I never made my introductory hello ! I just jumped in commenting a few weeks ago 😂

I started as a follower of his page ages ago because of the Sam Smith video meme he made which I thought was hilarious !
Then when all the mad stuff started happening I just couldn’t believe what I was seeing ! I was so worried about him and I couldn’t stop thinking about him. I work in mental health , (I won’t say which position but let’s just say I know my tit ) This is my day job so I am used to working psychologically with people in distress. But this affected me more than any of my clients because it was in my personal space . Even though it’s online interaction, it still impacted me and I felt like I wanted to help him but couldn’t! It gave me this horrible feeling of helplessness …Fast forward to a few more incidents and I became so annoyed by his cyclical egomaniac narcissistic behaviour and by the way he scares and triggers people just for attention!
His Tattle shoutouts brought me here! I lurked for a very long time before making my profile as I felt someone in my profession shouldn’t be here 🤓!

As you were beauts…I just wanted to belatedly introduce myself. Sorry for the long ramble ! Im not a girl of few words 😉

Xoxo
love this beaut, and it's so good you'll be attending your first MMMM tonight, it's better than anything on the telly !

• Heart
Reactions: 12
love this beaut, and it's so good you'll be attending your first MMMM tonight, it's better than anything on the telly !
I wonder if Alex will visit and switch Marcus into full blown Vicky Pollard mode again! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Xoxo
Officially welcoming you to the gang! ✉ 💐! Excited for tonight. Hopefully the weather makes the drink hit him more and he goes batshit crazy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Something soo sad about him asking how other people are. Getting a job or doing a course would do him the world of good. New friends, routine ect. Think anyone would be depressed with days stretched ahead of them with nothing to fill them with

Reactions: 15
Jesus christ today's been hideous, my hangover antics have been inspired by the big lad himself.
Got a Maccys breakie this morning to brace myself for a 90 mile drive, my energy depleting with every mile that passed. Sat waiting for a customer for 45 mins to realise I was in the wrong place we'd arranged to meet, then realise they'd cancelled on me earlier in the week.
Went to Maccys for round 2, needed to snort a line of Big Macs (great for the diet when tits been done Monday).
At the packed drive through about to order started heaving, grabbed the Maccys bag from breakie and puked into that. Ordered my food and sped home.
Now laid in the recovery position about to create a new account to be involved in the live.
I need reminding there is another person in the world thats an even bigger piece of tit than me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Jesus christ today's been hideous, my hangover antics have been inspired by the big lad himself.
Got a Maccys breakie this morning to brace myself for a 90 mile drive, my energy depleting with every mile that passed. Sat waiting for a customer for 45 mins to realise I was in the wrong place we'd arranged to meet, then realise they'd cancelled on me earlier in the week.
Went to Maccys for round 2, needed to snort a line of Big Macs (great for the diet when tits been done Monday).
At the packed drive through about to order started heaving, grabbed the Maccys bag from breakie and puked into that. Ordered my food and sped home.
Now laid in the recovery position about to create a new account to be involved in the live.
I need reminding there is another person in the world thats an even bigger piece of tit than me
Snort a line of Big Macs 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 you are as one with Marcus!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oooh goody another live where we can see him scoff his big fat face with more food whilst looking like a brain dead blobfish.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
He better had be live at 8 tonight...I've bought a bottle of wine for the occasion and everything. I've never actually experienced a live I'm just always here for the receipts afterwards so I'm very excited (what has my life become!)
What do we think his story is?
How him and Sid are having mediation meetings with Cambourne Council to see who gets custody over the communal, the airfryer and the tea towel
Or a story about how he met with the CEO of weight watchers who wanted to scrap their idea and use the MMWLP instead....no breakfast, a grape for lunch, an aldi carbonara and a magic hot chocolate....14 stone in a dayyyy....but then putting 20 stone back on because mental health comes first beauts *pass the carrot cake and a thatchers*

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oooh goody another live where we can see him scoff his big fat face with more food whilst looking like a brain dead blobfish.
I don’t doubt he was desperate to get off live to hoover up that whole bag of Starbucks scram.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Probably the most relatable thing ive ever read.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.