Marcus Mitchell #25 Hanging round with Dodgy men thought you couldn't lose yourself again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s proper tragic. I stopped in a travelodge for a night with a friend /colleague and oh my duck, I just about survived it. So him for 56 days!! Nah

Reactions: 9
I don’t think he’ll last. I think Sid is calling his bluff in a sense, like yes she shouldn’t be bringing him fresh clothes/washing for him but if this is the only way she can be free of him I bet she’d jump on it quicker than she would the worn out communal. But I also think there is an element of her that knows he won’t stick it (let’s face it, he won’t, when has he ever stuck out anything!) and she has said to him fine, see if I care, see how good you’ve got it at home, sort of thing.

Reactions: 14
The next blanket felt like it was meant to be a boast at Alexander/us tbh, like Marcus thought by showing that Sid he was buying home stuff for his new place because he’s so grown up and independent while Alexander was home alone with his Lego . Like others have said , if he actually needed a blanket , he could have gone somewhere cheaper , or even asked Sid to bring him one of his , because there is no way he has moved all his stuff out from hers
Also might I add , a ridiculously overpriced blanket 😂 I got one of those in Penny’s (what primark is called in Ireland ) for like 8 euro !! His over sized ego felt bruised by Alex so he retaliated with an expensive and ugly blanket …You couldn’t make this stuff up 😂😂😂

“So what if you have a house and a 30 grand salary … I’ve got a fart infested blanket from NEXT”

Marcus tactics ♟️

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Marcus buying blankets for quids when he’s looking like an over stuffed squid 🦑

If you need/want a fag queen I’m here Alexander

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t know anything at all about how these things work but is it really that easy to to get a roof over your head if you know how to play the system? It makes me genuinely feel sick to my stomach that there are cunts in the world like him who refuse to help themselves yet seem to get everything handed to them and then, there are others who can’t get support, even when they absolutely bleeping deserve it.

Marcus beaut, you are an absolute, utter disgrace.
To be fair in London I’ve not seen people get housed easily, perhaps B&B, or temp accommodation although people usually aren’t happy with it much of the time. I reckon he’s definitely been abominable to live with, the situation was untenable and he had to go. And it is just galling to watch for people because he is arrogant, rude and ungrateful isn’t he? So so rude!!! His mum obviously does his washing! He has never had to be accountable for anything. I think when he does go into his own accommodation he’ll get a bit of a shock cos there will be tenancy rules to stick to, rent and bills! It might be good for him! Sid needs to dig her heels in and not take him home it’s best for him in the longer term!

I don’t think he’ll last. I think Sid is calling his bluff in a sense, like yes she shouldn’t be bringing him fresh clothes/washing for him but if this is the only way she can be free of him I bet she’d jump on it quicker than she would the worn out communal. But I also think there is an element of her that knows he won’t stick it (let’s face it, he won’t, when has he ever stuck out anything!) and she has said to him fine, see if I care, see how good you’ve got it at home, sort of thing.
She’s gotta stick it!!

Reactions: 3
My first lyrical mashup with inspiration from my post surgery pain medication ! Expired croissants to anyone who guesses the song! Xoxo

Once upon a time somebody lied
Somebody went On Live lying and he cried
I’ve got to go
I’ve got to go

Once upon a time he rolled down a hill
The beauts called out for Meg to cure him like a pill
Oh-oh, oh-oh-oh
Oh, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh

Once upon a time he faked suicide
Now all he ever seems to do is lie
On and on
And on, and on, and on

Once upon a time on the same side
Once upon a time on the same side, in the same home
So why’d Sid have to go ?
Go and throw away the shared dildo?

I could have been in Milan, or maybe Rome
Instead I’m necking Jäger: a garden gnome
But no oh oh oh oh , buy me snow oh oh oh oh ❄

I could’ve been in Milan, or maybe Rome
I’m farting in my blanket from Next Home
But no oh oh oh oh, duck your Lego oh oh oh oh

I’m your last shag
La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la
La, la, la, la
I’m your last shag

• Haha
Reactions: 11
His clearly made himself intentional homeless, I said this before.
Now he sits there like his living his high like 'when they find me somewhere' why the duck can't you look yourself, you lazy prick.
You must be so proud carcus living on the hand outs that many of us actually have needed for real reasons, while you a single virgin 13 year old gets to rant how your living your high life.
I generally hope the council either find out his a lair or he fails epically and finally goes for a roll on the a30.

He little fat wanky soulless face, I couldn't watch the whole thing.

Reactions: 16
The worst bit is he really thinks he’s hit the big time with his stay in the travel lodge. He keeps telling everyone about it and bragging, wearing it like a badge of honour. I guarentee he thinks we’re all jealous of him being there 😭😭😭😭

Reactions: 15
I think the investigation into intensionality is why he won't elaborate. He posts about his housing situation and then says people are rude for asking about it when they're interested 🙄

Reactions: 6
Morning beauts, I've woken in a Village Hotel with a hangover Marcus would give his right bollock for. (Paid for by company not council).
Just had to catch up on 10 pages. He actually thinks he's living doesn't he in that pezzy budget room.
Alex, yoooooooooooooo!!!!!!
Right beauts. See ya later, today's going to be touch and go. I think I need hospice care 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just catching up so going back to the buy me a coffee thing, a woman who I follow on Instagram shares her link occasionally, she actually provides useful information unlike Carcus. When you click on her link it shows that someone bought her one an hour ago, a day ago, etc. I’m not sure if this is a feature you can turn off as his shows nothing, so does that mean not even one of the LLL has bought him one? If not he’ll be fuming 😂😂

• Haha
Just catching up so going back to the buy me a coffee thing, a woman who I follow on Instagram shares her link occasionally, she actually provides useful information unlike Carcus. When you click on her link it shows that someone bought her one an hour ago, a day ago, etc. I’m not sure if this is a feature you can turn off as his shows nothing, so does that mean not even one of the LLL has bought him one? If not he’ll be fuming 😂😂
I know a few content creators (podcasts, musicians) that use it and they always have that too! Does anyone have a screen recording of last nights live with the comments there?

Reactions: 1
The council would have a field day with what he’s said on live about Sid washing bringing him clothes and seeing her daily. If it got out to them he’d be absolutely rumbled and fucked.

Anyone catch the beaut saying she knew who was on tattle because of their writing style? Ok graphologist beaut do tell.
I am going to try calling his local council today to report it all. I am absolutely bleeping disgusted by this fat lazy wanker having a nice little jolly on the tax payer. He is a drain on society and doesnt deserve the drippings from my nose never mind my (and everyone else's) tax money.

I will be calling, emailing and sending a bloody letter. If anyone wishes to report this lowlife these are details that come up for Camborne.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I am going to try calling his local council today to report it all. I am absolutely bleeping disgusted by this fat lazy wanker having a nice little jolly on the tax payer. He is a drain on society and doesnt deserve the drippings from my nose never mind my (and everyone else's) tax money.

I will be calling, emailing and sending a bloody letter. If anyone wishes to report this lowlife these are details that come up for Camborne.
Please do

Reactions: 4

My mind raced ahead when I read this and thought you were going to say my arse 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If he’s found to have made himself intentionally homeless - which he clearly has - will he be asked to pay the money back for the hotel stay? Surely he should as it’s clear as day he is playing and defrauding the system

Can’t he just say though him and his mum only get on when they don’t live together? Therefore justifying moving out?

Reactions: 4
I think that if she has kicked him out and provided him a letter to say that he is not welcome to live in her house anymore, then the council or whoever have to take that at face value, even if she is doing his washing etc. End of the day it is HER house. She doesn’t have to let her adult man child live with her if she doesn’t want him to. The council cannot force her to house him. They can offer a financial incentive for her to do so but it wouldn’t be much.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.