Marcus Mitchell #25 Hanging round with Dodgy men thought you couldn't lose yourself again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap:

Marcus had a MMMM, ran away from home - all the way to his garden where he went live drinking jäger from the bottle, a few days later comes back in a travel lodge where he’s been placed by the council for 56 days. He’s so far spent his first few days scoffing his face with ‘Too Good To Go’ bags from Starbucks containing cold sausage buns and overnight oats which we know he’ll probably just be using as bath scrub. Also been drinking every night and his diet has gone out the window because his mental health comes first beauts
Thank you for mentioning the overnight oats 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
cant believe nobody else has mentioned this hahha I thought the exact same. He did it every few mins 🤮🤮 awful.
4AE9D3AE-04FE-4E97-8547-72E9819F736B.jpeg

No wonder he can’t get anyone to shag him. Imagine having some foreplay, looking down and seeing that big gannet with your knob in his mouth ☠

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Damn I watched the recorded version he posted and didn’t get to see any of the comments. duck me that the was the worst 30 mins of my life though - he’s a disgusting mess 🤢🤮

He looks absolutely enormous!!!

B416FDE3-6DA5-4C49-844F-10D49C7C59A4.png

And the tiny hand was on full display! 😂

0FF59911-2B5E-40B7-A1AF-B0048548FC78.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
At one point he checked how many people were watching his live and says ‘I can’t believe how many people are watching my video’ then proceeded to burp 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Marketing 😂 the only marketing he’ll get is his episode of crime stoppers !

• Haha
Reactions: 5
At one point he checked how many people were watching his live and says ‘I can’t believe how many people are watching my video’ then proceeded to burp 🤮
That was grim, he’s burping so much because he’s no gall bladder anymore and is literally inhaling air and food. The grimmer.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.