Marcus Mitchell #25 Hanging round with Dodgy men thought you couldn't lose yourself again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched the first few mins and couldn’t understand if he was trying to do some weird shopping channel advert for 2g2g. Seems weird he recorded and put it all for us to see. Thanks Marcy

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also when he said Sid visits every day to bring him clothes etc. In other words, she’s doing his washing for him. So basically he’s living in a free hotel room, eating cheap stale junk food, seems to have unlimited alcohol, got enough cash to go for a night out AND buy ugly blankets, and mum still picks up and drops off his washing. No wonder he said his mental health is better - he’s literally living his dream life.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Also when he said Sid visits every day to bring him clothes etc. In other words, she’s doing his washing for him. So basically he’s living in a free hotel room, eating cheap stale junk food, drinking nonstop, begging for cash to go out on a bender, and mum still picks up and drops off his washing. No wonder he said his mental health is better - he’s literally living his dream life.
The council would have a field day with what he’s said on live about Sid washing bringing him clothes and seeing her daily. If it got out to them he’d be absolutely rumbled and fucked.

Anyone catch the beaut saying she knew who was on tattle because of their writing style? Ok graphologist beaut do tell.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The council would have a field day with what he’s said on live about Sid washing bringing him clothes and seeing her daily. If it got out to them he’d be absolutely rumbled and fucked.
He really is acting like he’s being treated to some kind of special excursion.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also how is he autistic listening to the tv blaring and being on live. It’s almost as if he’s forgot hyperfixation and sensory overload 🤔

Reactions: 16
56 days is a long-ass time. Novelty will wear off, can’t believe his mam is pandering to him like that. Complaints need to be made to local authority, I just keep thinking about the young lad I feed outside my work who can’t be housed where I live because he’s ‘Doncaster’s problem’ parents dead, big brother in jail too old for young people’s services too young to be safe in a hostel. Sits outside our one stop buy him a meal deal or toiletries gave him a power bank for his phone… always ask where he’s staying that night, follow up with our homeless outreach teams worry when I don’t see him and there’s this silly bleep popping Prosecco.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
56 days is a long-ass time. Novelty will wear off, can’t believe his mam is pandering to him like that. Complaints need to be made to local authority, I just keep thinking about the young lad I feed outside my work who can’t be housed where I live because he’s ‘Doncaster’s problem’ parents dead, big brother in jail too old for young people’s services too young to be safe in a hostel. Sits outside our one stop buy him a meal deal or toiletries gave him a power bank for his phone… always ask where he’s staying that night, follow up with our homeless outreach teams worry when I don’t see him and there’s this silly bleep popping Prosecco.
Exactly this. It boils my blood.

Reactions: 5
It’s actually disgusting because there’s folk in my town in bleeping single skin tents and have been this winter who I and the local homeless cic are going out to daily to provide tents, sleeping bags, hot dinners and trying to get the council to help them etc and working and this entitled bleep gets everything and more. Sorry but not sorry, I mostly keep my community work private but I’ll put this out there to get some perspective! I’ve had folk on an air bed at mine before the council has stepped in. Yes I’m revealing too much probably but there it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.