Marcus Mitchell #25 Hanging round with Dodgy men thought you couldn't lose yourself again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhh it’s like the good old days! Bet there’s a post hinting about Stephen at some point today and also a I’m out and about and living my best life with covid post.
He hinted at him the other day didn't he. A part of me is hoping the council turn down his homeless claim so he has to go back to Sids. tit would hit the fan!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It will be gone ASAP. On about being stuck in and four walls he lives in his bloody box bedroom and only ventured out for food 😂
I know, he was hardly a go getter, couldn’t even be bothered to walk to the beach. Can’t wait to see what he gets up to now that he’s going to free himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He hinted at him the other day didn't he. A part of me is hoping the council turn down his homeless claim so he has to go back to Sids. tit would hit the fan!
That thought had definitely crossed my mind, I can definitely see him having to go back to Sid’s but that’s really not good for her if he can be violent. Just can’t see him living on his own.

Reactions: 7
That thought had definitely crossed my mind, I can definitely see him having to go back to Sid’s but that’s really not good for her if he can be violent. Just can’t see him living on his own.
I could see him on his own and losing the plot completely when he has to spend all his income on bills.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Good morning, long time lurker on these threads here that’s become so angry this morning by his post on Insta I felt the need to come on here and vent. I literally cannot believe the selfish bile that’s cascading from his gob this morning about him refusing to isolate because….. mental health so fuxk everyone who dares to have an opinion.
WTAF Marcus you selfish prick!!! If you do anything decent and worthwhile in your increasingly empty life…. Do the right thing.
what a complete knob!!
anyway… hello tattlers, you’re all going a great job here, have always read these threads with a smile and a giggle.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Didn’t he say just yesterday he’s come to see how young some of his audience are 🤦🏼‍♀️

He’s live! Saying he wants to jump off a bridge

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Je
ITS HAPPENING. I REPEAT. IT IS CURRENTLY HAPPENING.

View attachment 1161706
His mental health is in a tit place because he’s a tit person. Puts no effort into making the changes he needs to live a better life. I relate to what he has put in that post but I haven’t put myself in the situations he has and I work hard to be a better person and to keep my MH in check x

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Living his best life in a travelodge 🏨 Big things are coming but he’s on thatchers at 8 on a Thursday morning 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well, some of us actually have to go to work Marcus, beauts be on insta watch and screen shot/record any antics please 💐✉

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.