Marcus Mitchell #25 Hanging round with Dodgy men thought you couldn't lose yourself again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s crying saying how tit his life is. He absolutely no idea. He’s crying because he’s living in a travelodge in his same 4 walls as he keeps saying.

He has no idea how hard adult life really is.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Usual shite on live so far

Someone said “have you tried therapy?” And he literally just said “have I tried therapy? No.”

maybe you should, love!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What scenes to wake up to.

the thing I don’t get though, is if he doesn’t want to isolate with covid. Which is his choice if he’s asymptomatic seen as you legally are not required to anymore, why does he tell people? Like if it was me (personally I’d still isolate - I’d love a few days off work to do nothing 🤣), then I just wouldn’t mention I was positive therefore people couldn’t judge me.

it’s like he wants to be hated, so that he can always blame someone else for what’s going wrong in his life.

Reactions: 17
Oh my christ. Shoot me. Shoot me now.
It must be the pain relief for the new knockers.
But I felt really sorry for him. Da duck!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder if he took a load of coke last night and that’s why he’s not able to sleep and the come down has kicked in

Oh my christ. Shoot me. Shoot me now.
It must be the pain relief for the new knockers.
But I felt really sorry for him. Da duck!!!
Getting my gun. What is wrong with you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So is he still drinking from night time, or woken up and decided to start drinking for breakfast?

Reactions: 5
Usual shite on live so far

Someone said “have you tried therapy?” And he literally just said “have I tried therapy? No.”

maybe you should, love!

He said he wouldn’t get it, i.e. for free. Then somebody pointed out that you can pay for it. He ignored that bit.

• Haha
What scenes to wake up to.

the thing I don’t get though, is if he doesn’t want to isolate with covid. Which is his choice if he’s asymptomatic seen as you legally are not required to anymore, why does he tell people? Like if it was me (personally I’d still isolate - I’d love a few days off work to do nothing 🤣), then I just wouldn’t mention I was positive therefore people couldn’t judge me.

it’s like he wants to be hated, so that he can always blame someone else for what’s going wrong in his life.
I can't keep up with him, does a tik tok being a dick saying don't test for it then you haven't got it, now he's on day 6 of his 'private life' and is like sod it I want to go out so why post about the tests in the first place.
He doesn't even go anywhere anyway normally.

I wonder if he took a load of coke last night and that’s why he’s not able to sleep and the come down has kicked in

Getting my gun. What is wrong with you 😂
I know. He seemed sad today not his usual arrogant self. Genuinely vulnerable. It was when he said he's a loner.
I will put my crack pipe away now 🤣

Think he's woken up and decided to start drinking for brekkie.
Been there once or twice 🤣

Right I take it all back 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Marcus’s bio: I will get to where I want to be but first it starts with my health 💪

Also Marcus: sick as a dog with covid (couldn’t be bothered getting his second jab), the size of a whale, drinking at 8am.

LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.